Unreleased SAMPLE Jordans Vol.I <3 XIs

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

27751_air-jordan-xx-unreleased-sample.jpg

I'm still wondering why they didn't release these in 2005. Waaay better than the blue/white CW.

this one released, but ITS FROM MJ'S OWN COLLECTION to be donated to the "JB archive"

michael-jordan-donates-og-aj1-to-jordan-brand-archive-02.jpg

michael-jordan-donates-og-aj1-to-jordan-brand-archive-01.jpg

SN (biter site)

this one released, but ITS FROM MJ'S OWN COLLECTION to be donated to the "JB archive"

michael-jordan-donates-og-aj1-to-jordan-brand-archive-02.jpg

michael-jordan-donates-og-aj1-to-jordan-brand-archive-01.jpg

SN (biter site)

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I think some member named Wozman23 (maybe) had, or has, a pair of XX1 samples in a Carolina blue suede c/w. Those are something special.

I wish I did.  I'm a sucker for the Black/Carolina Blue colorways, whether it be the XX1s in my avatar or Melo's XII and XIII PEs.  Those chambray XIVs should have released too.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I think some member named Wozman23 (maybe) had, or has, a pair of XX1 samples in a Carolina blue suede c/w. Those are something special.

I wish I did.  I'm a sucker for the Black/Carolina Blue colorways, whether it be the XX1s in my avatar or Melo's XII and XIII PEs.  Those chambray XIVs should have released too.

The IV's are awesome, The orange 11's doesn't make any sense, The light orange 11' with JORDAN eyelets is a good idea but would probably look better in a different colorway.

The IV's are awesome, The orange 11's doesn't make any sense, The light orange 11' with JORDAN eyelets is a good idea but would probably look better in a different colorway.

Back
Top Bottom