Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

pretty sure they have the black semi-circle. Nike rep said they were different from the Asia release.

Quote:
I would definitely try them out one the court..........

played in the blk/blue/red BB last night, love them... they do feel and look like motorsport race boot but with ZOOOOOOM, very comfy, light weighted, and great traction.
MF Doom SB, Aquas VIII mens & womens, Pea Pod VIII & more...

updated ad...

52ykg3q.jpg

www.dyyhardsvault.com Grand Opening (Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts) here

Blog for new items/personal blog

these are up for preorder on NDC in 4 colorways. the 3 we expected plus a gold pair that look ugly to me. the grey/white/red pair have the black semi circle which i don't like nearly as much as the grey.

can anybody who's tried them on give some sizing advice?

Fits snug in the feet but on purpose, sort of molds to your feet. I love the toebox and upper part of the foot support. Sadly as a overweight post player, the ankle area was a killer. But anyway fits true to size, and I had those ones in the ad up there.

Great B-ball shoe, liked the one MILLION times more then the lebron soldiers even with the ankle problems, i would rock the lows before i would wear soldiers.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

Out in Footlocker UK very soon for 70.
Big campaign apparently with employees having to wear "Zoom Air" t-shirts for a fortnight to promote the Zoom range.

Live pics

This colourway is the white/midnight navy/uni blue according to box

^^ LOL i knew you were up to no good in that stockroom this afternoon......
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

26216697gl9.jpg

When is the black/white coming out?

The "Dark Obsidian/Pimento/Ink Blue" colorway reminds me of these Zoom URLs:

174914-1.jpg

man, when i saw that the eastbay ones were up, i was so excited...then i saw the colorways. all i have to say is :x
sick.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i saw the white/ unc in person today and they're ok... not really that nice

i'll wait for the other colors to come out
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
man, when i saw that the eastbay ones were up, i was so excited...then i saw the colorways. all i have to say is . some of them are decent, but none compare to the PE colorways at all.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Back
Top Bottom