Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

I just heard the news. :frown: I hope he went out happy, that is all I can hope for him. It really makes one rethink what they are doing with their lives when one of our own goes out as early as Beezy did. I just hope we don't forget this, and make the most out of it. Rest easy, Fernando. :frown:

Nt should send something to his family to show our support.

RIP

I remember me and him got into it in last years' secret santa thread about "price limits".

Seems so insignificant now....I feel bad man but I know he's not suffering anymore :-(

Really, really great guy and it hurts to see that he's gone.... rest in peace brother

I think we should have a special day where we pay our condolences to all of our NTers who have passed on from us in recent years. Names such as Big Fame One and the member who was tragically killed during a meetup come to mind, and now beezylocks :frown:

RIP

I remember me and him got into it in last years' secret santa thread about "price limits".

Seems so insignificant now....I feel bad man but I know he's not suffering anymore :-(
Hmm do you know if he participated? I just looked through my email when cinco ccd everyone but didn't see his name.

I think we should have a special day where we pay our condolences to all of our NTers who have passed on from us in recent years. Names such as Big Fame One and the member who was tragically killed during a meetup come to mind, and now beezylocks :frown:
Elaborate on this please. The meetup I mean.

UPDATE:

Just got back from the funeral home. The workers there weren't allowed to give me the family's number or address without their consent, which is understandable. I left my information with them and they told me they would contact me. Went and payed my respects at his burial site. Hopefully I get a call back, but I understand if they don't.

Y'all just enjoy life man. Make the most out of the situations you're in. Any conflicts, grudges, or issues you have with friends or family, just let it go. Life is too damn short to be mad at someone forever. We lost a good caring person.

Man this news hurts bad, but he's at peace now, in a much better place.

R.I.P. Fernando Acosta aka beezylocks

My prayers go out to friends & family.

UPDATE:

Just got back from the funeral home. The workers there weren't allowed to give me the family's number or address without their consent, which is understandable. I left my information with them and they told me they would contact me. Went and payed my respects at his burial site. Hopefully I get a call back, but I understand if they don't.

Y'all just enjoy life man. Make the most out of the situations you're in. Any conflicts, grudges, or issues you have with friends or family, just let it go. Life is too damn short to be mad at someone forever. We lost a good caring person.

You're a good man. Respect for going out of your way to do that.

Back
Top Bottom