*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Thinking about it overnight. The series finale has me left unsatisfied and little angry. There is too much of a Deus ex machina going on that it just doesn't seem to work.

I donno I was not a fan of the giant avatar fight. And she's severed from ALL her past lives??? Fuuuuuu. and what the hell did Jenora do at the end? Just too much left unexplained that will probably be NEVER explained in the upcoming season. I mean, this season seems to have zero continuation from the last season. You cannot tell me there are ZERO chi-blockers in the world. I donno **** got me thinking all dam night

PLUS it's probably going to be another year and a half until the next season. The producers need to find a conflict that carry overs multiple seasons, I'm tired of these world disasters being solved in just 14 episodes.
In the first episode Wan gave Jinora a piece of Reva
Avatar has always been about thats deus Ex Machina. I honestly loved the final episode.

Thinking about it overnight. The series finale has me left unsatisfied and little angry. There is too much of a Deus ex machina going on that it just doesn't seem to work.

I donno I was not a fan of the giant avatar fight. And she's severed from ALL her past lives??? Fuuuuuu. and what the hell did Jenora do at the end? Just too much left unexplained that will probably be NEVER explained in the upcoming season. I mean, this season seems to have zero continuation from the last season. You cannot tell me there are ZERO chi-blockers in the world. I donno **** got me thinking all dam night

PLUS it's probably going to be another year and a half until the next season. The producers need to find a conflict that carry overs multiple seasons, I'm tired of these world disasters being solved in just 14 episodes.
In the first episode Wan gave Jinora a piece of Reva
Avatar has always been about thats deus Ex Machina. I honestly loved the final episode.
Say what?! dam I do not remember that. Good lookin I feel a little better

Say what?! dam I do not remember that. Good lookin I feel a little better

There you go

I think I love you breh

Just curious though bro how do you think it is possible that he can give her Reva if she's with Korra?

Last edited:
I think I love you breh

Just curious though bro how do you think it is possible that he can give her Reva if she's with Korra?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say who ever put the statue there left a piece of Reva there. Future planning I guess. Its a up in the air thing that might be explained in book 3.

why did Wan close the portals again? wasn't it to stop the fight between good and evil during the harmonic convergence? 
Overall I enjoyed  the finally, the fight lasted longer than between Aang and Fire Lord Ozai which was a plus. 

Doesn't that mean Vaatu is now free to rome both worlds

Wont average people be able to meditate under the tree of time and create giant spirits of themselves... 

sorry I have so many questions just binge watched the last 4 episodes 

Last edited:
Korra annoys me. She's extremely naive and is always apologizing after she acts like she knows it all and pushes away the people that care about her.

The finale came a little too soon for me. I was expectin a few more episodes especially since they usually wait a whole year for another season. I would hope they would do those breaks and pick up again in Jan or Feb and end in April then pick back up in Sept.

Kind of a back slap that Korra ultimately wants to do what Unalaq's goal was, minus the 10,000 years of darkness.

Kind of a back slap that Korra ultimately wants to do what Unalaq's goal was, minus the 10,000 years of darkness.
Doesn't really seem like she actually thought it through to me. There were legitimate reasons Wan set things up the way he did in the first place, and she just decides to tear everything down in an instant.

If ya'll could bend, which element would you rock with? No Avatar.

Fire is so damn Hollywood, and Water is probably the most useful out them all, but taking my personality into account, I'd rock Earth.

It's essentially throwing bricks at dudes, which is pretty damn gully.

laugh.gif
@ Bumi in the Finale throwing rocks at spirits when they were protecting Korra

just watched all of season 2 online yesterday. :pimp: but so many questions left unaswered.

and which element would i bend? idk man. if i was aang good at air, maybe air. if i was Toph good at earth, it'd be earth. 

or if i was like, desna and eska swaggy with water maybe them. 

nah who am i kidding, i'd pick air.

why is everyone picking air?
Fire gives you electricity
Water gives you blood bending
and Earth gives you metal bending

I'd pick Earth
straight use it to levitate magneto status :pimp:

I'd just carry metal sand around with me

Last edited:
ideally I'd be a water bender. (and im blood bending with it too eff the rules)

But I'm a Fire bender at heart I think since Sagittarius is a fire sign.

Theoretically, earthbenders could bend the minerals in someone's body.
Water is close to God mode, seeing as you could heal, blood bend, and turn powers off like Amon.

Saw this on tumblr.

I'm a fire bender....which matches my Aries sign too.

Maaaaaan if i was a fire bender for reals i'd get mad creative with it.

Definitely would master flying and lightning skills

Reactions: God
Theoretically, earthbenders could bend the minerals in someone's body.
Water is close to God mode, seeing as you could heal, blood bend, and turn powers off like Amon.
I doubt that....the minerals aren't concentrated enough to use them.

You'd have to be like >9000 earthbender to do that.

But yea water is kind of op.

Now that I think about it fire and air are quite a bit less useful than water and earth.

Earth benders can build their houses literally with their hands.

They can tunnel and mine.

They can still use rock as a weapon and can fly on a levitating rock (though they are naturally disinclined to do so).

Can bend regular earth but also metal and sand.

Water benders can do as JNSQ said.

They can also water surf, build houses from ice, and can interact with most living things via water.

In addition to water they can bend ice and plants (foggy swamp tribe only?)

Then you have air and fire.

You can't build anything with either element.

Air has no variant bending forms (at least on the show).

Fire is used almost purely for destruction besides heating things and flying.

Air

you can fly, more spiritual, and i the only cool theoretical thing i can think of suck the wind out of somebody.

Fire

burn, heat, and fly.

their only variant form is bending lightning (admittedly it is very dangerous and effective)

dunno man earth and water just seems so utilitarian in comparison.

Saw this on tumblr.

I'm a fire bender....which matches my Aries sign too.

Maaaaaan if i was a fire bender for reals i'd get mad creative with it.

Definitely would master flying and lightning skills
I can make my hands look like all of those! I'm the Avatar! 
But Fire is closest. Guess I'm a fire nation avatar.

Back
Top Bottom