*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Do either of you have any proof from the PO that states the weight of the package?
Can you look that up online?

That would solve this with the quickness.
yep .

i know some chicks in lancaster. im in md. too far bro . but yea that's a small city i believe

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by 255forLife

lancaster? that's amish country.

amish.jpg
laugh.gif
What is so funny? If you go to Lancaster PA that is what you will see

I know i was born there.... so glad im in VA now!

laugh.gif
and I really wanted to buy this guys DMPs. He was asking $700, how'd you manage to go all the way down to $550?

I$$ selling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NT selling.

Question to the BUYER. Why havent you gone through paypal? If you have evidence why not show it to paypal. Make them put a stop/hold on his account??

AND 550 IS CHEAP FOR A DS PAIR OF DMPs.. Thats suspect already.

Originally Posted by djaward

I$$ selling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT selling.

Question to the BUYER. Why havent you gone through paypal? If you have evidence why not show it to paypal. Make them put a stop/hold on his account??

AND 550 IS CHEAP FOR A DS PAIR OF DMPs.. Thats suspect already.
Thats way too cheap. People dont understand that if something sounds too good to be true it probably is.

^^yea the price would have had me iffy...that's a steal, I would have only done that on the meet up or a NTer who im cool with.

I can vouch for Amazing as being an honest and legit seller and person. I've known him for a few years and we both moderate the forums onUnitedPeopleofSole.net. I've seen him sell dozens of shoe's and this doesn't sound like anything he would do. Some of you know that when it comesto scammers I have no sympathy for them and I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that Amazing isnt one of them.

to something dunk... amish country is what it means. country... but lancaster is big. the city is a lot bigger than the country, i live about 25 minutes fromthe country and have never seen a horse and buggy anywhere near where I live. If i drive over to the outlets you see them but thats about it.

to sick wit it i never asked for 700. my asking price was 650 and this guy guaranteed me he would hook me up at house of hoops in chicago thats why I droppedthe price

4 pages for his "getting scammed thread" but nobody could help me
yea i'm salty
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I can vouch for Amazing as being an honest and legit seller and person. I've known him for a few years and we both moderate the forums on UnitedPeopleofSole.net. I've seen him sell dozens of shoe's and this doesn't sound like anything he would do. Some of you know that when it comes to scammers I have no sympathy for them and I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that Amazing isnt one of them.
Spoken like a true friend of a scammer.

don't know who really scammed who but xplosiv actin really suspect, with himself recordin video and gatherin all this so called evidence... motive? $550chargeback

I dont know who diego is but I have not spoke to preme or been on united where he mods for a long time now..

I take my name seriously so anybody that wants to call me a scammer...

jtob221 is my ebay name... ask 175 people how many times i scammed them.
i can find refs on here as well if need be...

I've gotten scammed once in the past and fortunately i got my money back. OP please post the Shipping label here that shows the weight of the package whichwill clearly prove if you have received 2 pairs of shoes or a miniature sized basketball. Or The alleged scammer if provided tracking should have a form ibelieve which also states the weight of the package. Once that is shown, case closed.

Originally Posted by Penofski

I've gotten scammed once in the past and fortunately i got my money back. OP please post the Shipping label here that shows the weight of the package which will clearly prove if you have received 2 pairs of shoes or a miniature sized basketball. Or The alleged scammer if provided tracking should have a form i believe which also states the weight of the package. Once that is shown, case closed.

what i think....

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Do either of you have any proof from the PO that states the weight of the package?
Can you look that up online?

That would solve this with the quickness.

SELLER?
Any comment on this?

Seems to me that whoever is right would be quick to look this info up....

i think OP is trying to pull something. siramazing post the receipt so we can see the weight, if you dont then i guess your out of luck.

Originally Posted by Diego

LMAO at all you guys being concerned about everything but his situation.
e.g. - why is his nt white, scammer lives in amish country, what kind of weirdo records themselves opening packages, my response, etc...

sneakgeeks

Back
Top Bottom