*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

OrenthalJames wrote:
XpLoZiV8 wrote:
hey NT fam...i need some help...i've been scammed...i recently made an agreement with "siramazing" for some DS DMP VI/XI size 11...we made an agreement on NT on 3/29/09...i sent him $550 shortly after he agreed to the agreement...two days later on 3/31/09, he makes another agreement with fellow NTer "AirMaxMark23" for a DS size 11 DMP VI/XI...unfortunately, the next day, "siramazing" edited his reply on his agreement with "AirMaxMark23" saying that the shoes have been sold and that he no longer agrees...i received the package on 4/1/09...after i signed for the package, the post man gave me the box and i immediately felt how light the box was...i thought to myself "man, this box sure feels light for 2 pairs of shoes"...and i have all the CDP's and the BMP/OLNL so i know approximately how heavy a package should be...so i thought it would be a good idea for me to record me opening the package just in case i was getting scammed...besides, i record myself opening the package on all the shoes i buy...just so in case a seller says "i shipped you authentic shoes, you probably just switched them with fakes"...that way i can prove to them that i was sent fake shoes and that there is no doubt that i didnt switch anything...back to me opening the package...i turned on my video camera and started recording myself opening the box...after i finished opening the box, to my surprise, i received a basketball...not the DMP VI/XI that "siramazing" and i had agreed upon...so now i'm stuck with a basketball that i paid $550 for and am left without a DMP VI/XI that would have completed my jordan package collection...i have provided the link to the video of me opening the package...the scans of the print outs of the agreement between "siramazing" and myself as well as "AirMaxMark23" and "siramazing" agreement...i also provided a scan of the ebay auction that "siramazing" had for the same DS size 11 DMP VI/XI...lastly, i provided a picture of the shipping label with his name and address on it

here is the link to the video of me opening the package
http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr286/XpLoZiV8/?action=view&current=Movie.flv

here is the link to the agreement i had with "siramazing"
http://niketalk.com/topic/164472

here is the link to the agreement between "siramazing" and "AirMaxMark23"...notice how he edited his reply on 4/1/09?
http://niketalk.yuku.com
but here is the print out that i scanned of his original reply to the agreemen

Stopped reading after that. That's where you messed up. $550 for 2 pairs of shoes that you aren't even going to wear (just stare at)? I know this is a "sneakerhead forum" but really...some of you dudes need to get your priorities straight and discover whats important and whats insignificant.
smh.gif

Recession?
-The Juice

did you really have to quote the pics then?....
eyes.gif

eek.gif
$550 for a deadstock north carolina tarheels basketball. it caould haveatleast been autogaphed by m.j
ohwell.gif

i did not read the posts in here yet but I had 2 dmps left out of my 10 from rd. I had a size 11 and a 9.5

I listed them on iss. A guy named jo jo luv wantedt them and told me to make a private auction, i did so and he told me he got them for cheaper which he didand is now selling them on ebay for 815. So he left me positive feedback for flaking and i did the same..

THen I had the mark guy and this guy xplosive both asking me for them. I made an agreement with them both because they both were beating around the bush andnot paying. Xplosive paid and I shipped out to him. I shipped him the dmp double boxxed and all, i did not send a basketball. THen i get him imin me sayin hegot a ball and im thinking hes pulling an april fools joke and all that.

He uploads a video which already seems kind of odd, and the package was not taped how i taped it or nothing which looks like it was rettaped and either him orsomebody switched it with a ball. So i told him to contact who he needed to. He spoke to paypal and I did as well.

I told him i hope he either gets his money from paypal or his shoes because im not losing out on an icy ds dmp plus the money he sent me because he eithertried to scam me or is playing games...

Here is a pm from mark on iss that he cancelled on me as well which resulted in me editing my post yesterday so I didnt look like a scammer...

To: antzilla
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:17 am
Subject: Re: dmp's
antzilla wrote:
i agreed. lemme know when you send off

damn, sorry i have to flake on you, i just found a steal of the cdp xi's somewhere else. no hard feelings.

Now I have the entire aim convo saved and phone calls recorded from xplosive if i need to use it as evidence. It is a @@%#%$ up situation if he is telling thetruth and really got a ball and didnt switch it himself, but when he showed me the video I could clearly see the package was not taped at all where I taped itat...

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Im calling ducktails? or do you video tape every time you receive shoes in the mail, you weirdo?
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
He recorded a video of him opening the box, whatmore proof do you need?
smh.gif

and anthony thats real childish to post my cell phone number and address on a website like that.. very mature.

I gave you all the insight I can..

If i have 100% feedback on iss, uptowns.net, unitedpeopleofsole.com, ebay, and transactions with niketalk members on here that werent in the agreement sectionwhy would I scam you for 550 when I sell 3000 dollar pes? It's pointless, why damage my name over 500 bucks?

I spoke to you on the phone for 15 minutes before you even paid and told you that if you are unsure or skeptical about anything do not buy from me. My feedbackspeaks for itself and now I got you here trying to bash me and trash my name over something that is out of my hands?

I hope you feel good about yourself with your little switcheroo that you pulled with the shoes and basketball

Dude put the ball in a Vapor Box
roll.gif
..................At least the UNCball is a Master Grip
roll.gif

can't you not ship in boxes with other names on it? cause that box has bream written on it. isn't it supposed to be a box from the postal office or abox with every name covered up?

Hmmmmmmmm

Seller only has 100 posts, but comes in here, states his case, and sounds very honest....
If he was a scammer with only 100 posts, why stick around? Why not just vanish?
And why would he double box a ball? Seems like something else was double boxed in there..

Something is fishy.

lol thats messed up! i know not to deal with scammers like that. if we cant have a paper trail than we have no deal!

Do either of you have any proof from the PO that states the weight of the package?
Can you look that up online?

That would solve this with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom