*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by siramazing

I think ima hit up a few mods and get people banned for posting my friends address and his girls house number...
Because the mods are gonna believe you? You're a sad individual. You have a family and you're scamming teenagers on the internet? Grow aspine.

Rules of Conduct
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Service and for any consequences thereof. You are solely responsiblefor all Content that you post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Service, or any material or information that you transmit to otherMembers. You agree to use the Service only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular domain on which youare participating. While Yuku prohibits specific conduct and Content in connection with the Service, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may beexposed to such conduct and/or Content and that you use the Service at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Yuku be liable in any way for any Content.

You agree to use the Service in ways that are respectful to other users and their experience and in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws andregulations. You agree not to use the Service to:

Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgaror obscene (unless within the scope of the topic area of a message board as determined by Yuku in its sole discretion), libelous, invasive of another'sprivacy, hateful or promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual

Is this really that serious to you clowns? Yall are calling people in colorado, I live in pa, im in new york for a few weeks now. Prank calling? lol. My dude called me sayin some niketalker talkin wreckless but sounds like a 12 year old...
yup 98% chance he's on NT
laugh.gif

yes so Dude should be banned for making a fake video, and photoshopping a sticker...

mad.gif

I refuse to bare false witness but if you are guilty as charged.. Your low!

another nike talk detective bites the dust.

Last name is not ashby, my cell phone number was already posted and it is not what you just posted....

keep it coming.

For the record I have dealt with antzilla numerous times now and have spent thousands of dollars on Melo PE's that I have purchased from him. Look at myprevious 20 posts they are all pics of Melo's that I have purchased from him and received the next day of sending the payment. I do not know who siramazingis but I just want to clear up that antzilla is not a scammer. I have dealt with him for over a year now and on occasions he will send overnight before he evengets payment. I have purchased around 25 Melo's from him with no problems. I live in Akron OH just so you don't think I am someone that also lives inDenver. Again this is to clear antzillas name up.

ive spoke on antzilla already but you cant tell these little kids on niketalk anything...

lol is calling anthonys phone gonna make him scared or fear for his life and tell me to send a guy money back for no reason??

As for anybody that does the prank calls I do hope yall contact me. I never got the chance to press charges for harrassment on anybody.

My phone screens all calls that are not in my phonebook but I think I will remove that just to get a few niketalk kids parents to ground them for prank calls.

nycmagician.... posting information even though it is not true is against the rules for this site. I will request a ban yehhhhhhdig

Dude says keep it coming but whines and want people banned
laugh.gif

Hopefully somebody runs up on dude and snuffs him.

ive spoke on antzilla already but you cant tell these little kids on niketalk anything...

lol is calling anthonys phone gonna make him scared or fear for his life and tell me to send a guy money back for no reason??

As for anybody that does the prank calls I do hope yall contact me. I never got the chance to press charges for harrassment on anybody.

My phone screens all calls that are not in my phonebook but I think I will remove that just to get a few niketalk kids parents to ground them for prank calls.

nycmagician.... posting information even though it is not true is against the rules for this site. I will request a ban yehhhhhhdig
And you really think I care what a scammer like you says?
Go ahead and tell the MODS.

Are you scared that I put that info up and burst your bubble eh Justin?

tprel, antzilla is about to drop his name in mud for even associating himself with "siramazing"

ever heard of guilty by association?

I'm tired of this i don't see how scammer is over here trying to get everyone banned

he still hasn't even addressed the issue at hand.

WHERE IS XPLOSIVE'S MONEY/SHOES?

if you believe any of the 4 or 5 addresses posted in this thread are mine why dont you send some real goons out like you keep saying instead of trying to prankthe wrong numbers you knuckleheads

how do i have 4 different names... justin ashby, justin royals, anthony hardin, john mickens
how doi have 4 different addresses. 1 in colorado and 3 in lancaster
and how do i have 4 or 5 different phone numbers..

Detectives huh? seems like you pansies are worried about the situation more than xp is...

Like i said keep it goin, it cracks me up to see that you are putting time and effort into nothing at all.

Im not the scammer but I dont mind playing the bad guy role

you were almost 100% right.

that is my phone number, that is my screen name, i live in pa, ashby is not my last name tho....

comon thizzbaby find my last name kid..

lol when you need them??

Ha you broke so many rules. I think a lifetime ban for you is coming... but as for the looks of things with your 36 posts and 20 or so in here you probablyhave another name that you were scared to post under in this thread because you know you will be banned...

Please inform me on how you feel that you wasted countless time researching my backround and all that when it was all already here. YOu posted my number thatwas already here, you posted what city and state I live in which is already here..

DO you honestly think that somebody would be dumb enough to come to my house?

HOnestly kid, ask yourself one question.... Why are you going through all this for no reason? Is somebody paying you, do you want me to fly you out here to trysomething? let me know...

Back
Top Bottom