Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget:
Since colonial times black women never had an issue integrating into mainstream America.

It was black men that were seen as a threat.

Can't tell you how angry I get when a television show is being accused of not having diverse romances, so they cast black women.

Black men have never been able to be the leading male, the sex symbol, and have sex with white women all on one show or film. 

Until recent years, and even still it's seldom seen and most the time he can only be capable of one.

Black men are more of a sex symbol than white guys in real life that's a fact
I totally agree, and anyone who knows their history knows even before America was discovered black men were seen as sex symbols.

However, on television it's another story.

I actually stopped watching Quantico after the first episode, because of how the whole cast worships white men.

Even the "Sistah Girl" from Undercover Brother:

This scene disgusted me so much for what it represents, they'd never give this role to a black man:

Last edited:
Man black men not getting leading roles in Hollywood isn't some new phenomenon. Your fake deep analysis on the Kardashians helping that stigma is straight out of outer space. Most of not all these men were on way before this attention whoring family got a hold of them. The only thing they get credit for is ruining a lot of those same black mens' lives or at least perception wise them never bring the same afterwards.

Most of not all these men were on way before 
My wife watches this show religiously. Has most of the Kardashian books and magazines.

Prime example of white men being built in American media up is Scott. 

If you watch Scott's introduction in season one, Scott dressed like your average BNT New Yorker.

But as you stated, the black men were on way before the show. However, Scott is now "Lord Disick". 

... given the origins of Kim's infamy, do you think their PR team is gonna allow their family to be dogged out by men who break up with them?

Secondly, these are grown men.

No one should be able to make you do anything you don't want to do.

Last edited:
Maaan.. Who gives a ****
I honestly don't.

Just will never think it's normal to bully women.

This family lost their father. Not a deadbeat either, but a man who seemed to love them a lot.

Can you imagine the general public trying to break you down,

because you refused to be a victim and butt-end of jokes after a sextape about you was released?

...can you imagine having to go through that?

After you survived a childhood of being shunned because your father defended O.J. Simpson.

People have short term memory, this family has been through a lot, yo.

Last edited:
I honestly don't.

This family lost their father. Not a deadbeat either, but a man who seemed to love them a lot.

because you refused to be a victim and butt-end of jokes after a sextape about you was released?

After you survived a childhood of being shunned because your father defended O.J. Simpson.

These people bleed the same **** you and I bleed famb. Well maybe they bleed some other hybrid **** due to the injections. Think they're aliens yo

Black Chyna bout to have the only grandkid that can carry on the Kardashian name.
laugh.gif

She probably gonna get her own show off of this.

So happy about this. This family have been using black celebrities to get and stay in the spotlight since the jump. Time for it to go the other way

And I bet she gonna use Rob's money to open a struggle business back in DC. Ole girl took Tariq Nasheed's lesson to heart, baby girl all bout dat economic empowerment.

I been saying this birds outchea need to monetize their thot. Black Chyna is setting the example

So I say this proudly, get dem checks ChyChy, the world is yours
smokin.gif

Take this cooonery somewhere b

Kim Kardashian normalized interracial dating in America's mainstream media.

Especially with the Middle Eastern / Mediterranean community.

Before that tape leaked, interracial  relations was still taboo.

While white women and non blacks may have smashed black dudes,

they weren't dating them exclusively back then in the media.

Like most celebs they monetize their exclusivity because of the reality star genre. 

But it wasn't like the Kardashians / Jenners were poor before 2006, and did it for the money. 

...before the Kardashians, there was still a such thing as the "white image". 

White women were hustling their "purity", Girls Next Door, The Simple Life etc...

...Kim killed all that, everyone wanted a black dude, and didn't care who knew.

Last edited:

Maaan.. Who gives a ****
I honestly don't.

I can hear the emotion in his typing. 
roll.gif

Since colonial times black women never had an issue integrating into mainstream America.

It was black men that were seen as a threat.

Can't tell you how angry I get when a television show is being accused of not having diverse romances, so they cast black women.

Black men have never been able to be the leading male, the sex symbol, and have sex with white women all on one show or film. 

Until recent years, and even still it's seldom seen and most the time he can only be capable of one.

Bruh, why do you seek white acceptance so much? Caring about what white people think of you, is why you seem.weak in the first place.

I never understood why certain individuals feel the need to beg white people to acknowledge them.

As a black man, I ain't living my daily life trying to relate to white people. It is disgusting how people do this.

I wish there was a way to grow new souls, for some people. This is not even a matter of lack of confidence, has to be a new term for it. Stop the begging in 2016

laugh.gif
 @ begging for acceptance from whites.

I know one thing, I'm not gonna live my life hating a group of people that I don't know each and every member personally.

I can guarantee, same dudes be puffing up in this thread trying play the "militant" role be in the 'White women appreciation" thread on the low.

Why pretend like you don't care what mainstream America thinks?

Then in the next breath when you've become so detached as a community our youth are getting blown away by cops, civilians and each other. 

Black women being disrespected and objectified and it's the norm.

If you don't want to be included in America then leave.

What are you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in social unrest? Superficial formalities? Why not make a change?

That's not being "****ing", it's being realistic.

...it's hard, and frustrating. But at some point people have to take responsibility, and accountability. Not sit in a corner pouting.

...not saying everyone should be interracial relationships, but I'm saying "interracial" shouldn't even be a thing.

Last edited:
I frequent the white women thread, I like women. If the lady is good looking I don't give a damn what color she is. I also am married to a white lady. Additionally, I wouldn't give a damn what mainstream America thinks because mainstream America hasn't pandered to what I think. If what I think or my actions fall within mainstream America acceptance cool, for them, but if not who gives a damn what they think. I don't. And the Kardashians didn't do anything revolutionary for interracial relationships or anything else for that matter, hell, blacks have done more for them then vice versa. Would anyone know, or give a damn about a Kardashian if not for OJ? Nope, and still don't. Interracial relationships isn't a thing, at least not with me, I just happened to date a white girl that I ended up marrying, way before Kim and Ray J had a tape. Interracial relationships have been about as norm as I can recall way before any dumb tv show.

Last edited:
I frequent the white women thread, I like women. If the lady is good looking I don't give a damn what color she is. I also am married to a white lady. Additionally, I wouldn't give a damn what mainstream America thinks because mainstream America hasn't pandered to what I think. If what I think of my actions fall within mainstream America acceptance cool, for them, but if not who gives a damn what they think. I don't. And the Kardashians didn't do anything revolutionary for interracial relationships or anything else for that matter, hell, blacks have done more for them then vice versa. Would anyone know, or give a damn about a Kardashian if not for OJ? Nope, and still don't. Interracial relationships isn't a thing, at least not with me, I just happened to date a white girl that I ended up marrying, way before Kim and Ray J had a tape. Interracial relationships have been about as norm as I can recall way before any dumb tv show.
You sound like you want to be confident in what you're saying, but there's a nagging frustration you're not being honest with us about.

Here is what I am confident about, I don't care what mainstream America thinks. I won't pretend that I do because I don't. I also don't believe that any Kardashian has done anything to bring awareness to interracial dating, or bring it to the mainstream. Interracial relationships have been the norm for as long as I can remember. No frustration here.

***** doing all this because a 16 year old took her *****
roll.gif
ridiculous

Black men not getting leading roles? What the **** are you morons talking about?

Michael B. Jordan. Denzel. Forest Whittaker. Will Smith. Jamie Foxx. The list goes on.

The only ethnic group that has any right to complain is Asian Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom