UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

1z5uejn.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Step 1: Agree to it

Step 2: Smash other girls on the side

Step 3: Wait to see what her real reason for cutting the pootang off is
(Step 3 to take place simultaneously with Step 2)

Step 4: A) Find out she was receiving side pipe and flaunt side poon in her face
OR
B) Find out she is being honest and cut-off side poon

Step 5: A) Break it off and continue smashing side poon while finding new main
OR
B) Continue relationship and NEVER mention Steps 2 or 3
laugh.gif
I'd definitely do this because....

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Something isn't right.....
[/color]
*edit* I rarely believe it when a girl tells me she's celibate. For the one's I've encountered who've said this, it just means she wants a specific richard while every other dude wine's and dine's her. I hit one that claimed celibacy and
roll.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
on the way home because there was NO WAY her walls should have been that loose.

Pull back, get her in the mood, problem solved.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Step 1: Agree to it

Step 2: Smash other girls on the side

Step 3: Wait to see what her real reason for cutting the pootang off is
(Step 3 to take place simultaneously with Step 2)

Step 4: A) Find out she was receiving side pipe and flaunt side poon in her face
OR
B) Find out she is being honest and cut-off side poon

Step 5: A) Break it off and continue smashing side poon while finding new main
OR
B) Continue relationship and NEVER mention Steps 2 or 3
laugh.gif
I'd definitely do this because....

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Something isn't right.....
[/color]
*edit* I rarely believe it when a girl tells me she's celibate. For the one's I've encountered who've said this, it just means she wants a specific richard while every other dude wine's and dine's her. I hit one that claimed celibacy and
roll.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
on the way home because there was NO WAY her walls should have been that loose.

Pull back, get her in the mood, problem solved.

Better take that free trip to the clinic and get that STD Test homie.

At 23 no girl that wants to keep her dude asks for this situation. It's logical, but in the world were both Men and women view sex a lot more casually than even 10 years ago, taking away the sex in a long distance relationship is the kiss of death. Something's up and if your smart, don't over-think it. Clearly it's not something you're happy about so it's time to start recruiting man.

Better take that free trip to the clinic and get that STD Test homie.

At 23 no girl that wants to keep her dude asks for this situation. It's logical, but in the world were both Men and women view sex a lot more casually than even 10 years ago, taking away the sex in a long distance relationship is the kiss of death. Something's up and if your smart, don't over-think it. Clearly it's not something you're happy about so it's time to start recruiting man.

I'm also in a long distance relationship... her saying that just isn't right. God can be present in the bedroom, if ya wanna be with each other and are faithful, marriage shouldn't make a difference.. honestly, sex is good for a healthy relationship.. without it, especially in a long distance relationship, it can cause more arguing.. Idk, seems suspect.. Talk to her about it, if you're in a long distance relationship.. isn't it already like you guys aren't having sex.. there's no reason you shouldn't be able to when reunited.

I'm also in a long distance relationship... her saying that just isn't right. God can be present in the bedroom, if ya wanna be with each other and are faithful, marriage shouldn't make a difference.. honestly, sex is good for a healthy relationship.. without it, especially in a long distance relationship, it can cause more arguing.. Idk, seems suspect.. Talk to her about it, if you're in a long distance relationship.. isn't it already like you guys aren't having sex.. there's no reason you shouldn't be able to when reunited.

There's always a possibility that she's telling the truth but it's basically a sure bet that she's cheating. When women start talking & acting in contradictory terms, especially about sex/dating, they're up to something and you'll be the last to know and the first to get played if you're not hip to the game. Think about it, if her faith was that strong, she would either:

1) still be a virgin

2) stopped having sex long before even knowing of your existance

3) She'd have been straight with you from the jump.

Obedience & faith isn't like picking cell phone service, you're either all in or all out. That's for any religion, not just Christianity.

There's always a possibility that she's telling the truth but it's basically a sure bet that she's cheating. When women start talking & acting in contradictory terms, especially about sex/dating, they're up to something and you'll be the last to know and the first to get played if you're not hip to the game. Think about it, if her faith was that strong, she would either:

1) still be a virgin

2) stopped having sex long before even knowing of your existance

3) She'd have been straight with you from the jump.

Obedience & faith isn't like picking cell phone service, you're either all in or all out. That's for any religion, not just Christianity.

Does she drink and/or smoke at all? If she isn't cutting THAT out of her life then why is she cutting out sex?

Does she drink and/or smoke at all? If she isn't cutting THAT out of her life then why is she cutting out sex?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Interesting.

Something like that should be established before a relationship starts

Wouldnt doubt it if she was cheating either

Back
Top Bottom