UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Op I been in your shoes with two different outcomes....we got to realize sex isn't about hitting it smashing it. Op has been with his girl for a year at this point it's more than sex it's somethin special they share intimately. That's why op should be worried.

Once a girl starts cutting of intimacy with you your looking at some serious trouble.op make sure you 100 and talk to her straight up ask her what really is the deal with this sudden change of heart.

My girl has ask for the same thing op girl has but we been together for 3 years but it didn't last more than a week or so. But we have for sure lessened the amount we do but I been happy she has also cause we have come to appoint where we compromise.

Honestly I would just let her go. If its meant to be you/her will find a way back to each other. Sometimes being away could help you see how much she meant or didnt mean to you. Starting over sucks, but I feel its better to be alone rather then in a unsatisfying relationship. Sometimes people just change for the better OR worse. 

Honestly I would just let her go. If its meant to be you/her will find a way back to each other. Sometimes being away could help you see how much she meant or didnt mean to you. Starting over sucks, but I feel its better to be alone rather then in a unsatisfying relationship. Sometimes people just change for the better OR worse. 

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Reading relationship threads the past 4-5 years on NT has taught me to never come to NT with relationship problems, no matter what...Suicide>Asking NT. 90% of the people replying will tell you that your girl is lettin some other dude pipe as you're reading their post and will make you paranoid as hell
laugh.gif
Pretty much.. everything comes down to someone else smashing your girl on NT 
laugh.gif
. It's either they've all had terrible experiences in the past or they're doing it for the lulz.

Back on topic though OP if you're not ok with this than tell her you're not..because she waited until you guys were together for a year then all the sudden want to stop? If you both still disagree then maybe you two shouldn't be together 
eyes.gif
.. that or she did find a local dude to mess with and are telling you this because she wants you to break it off rather than her because she's lame 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its cool I got a good sense of humor plus I'm secure in myself... NT dudes stay going for jugular although I am sure some of these dudes will be making girl threads on here in the future....

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Reading relationship threads the past 4-5 years on NT has taught me to never come to NT with relationship problems, no matter what...Suicide>Asking NT. 90% of the people replying will tell you that your girl is lettin some other dude pipe as you're reading their post and will make you paranoid as hell
laugh.gif
Pretty much.. everything comes down to someone else smashing your girl on NT 
laugh.gif
. It's either they've all had terrible experiences in the past or they're doing it for the lulz.

Back on topic though OP if you're not ok with this than tell her you're not..because she waited until you guys were together for a year then all the sudden want to stop? If you both still disagree then maybe you two shouldn't be together 
eyes.gif
.. that or she did find a local dude to mess with and are telling you this because she wants you to break it off rather than her because she's lame 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its cool I got a good sense of humor plus I'm secure in myself... NT dudes stay going for jugular although I am sure some of these dudes will be making girl threads on here in the future....

Unfortunately, this is step one of the breaking it off with you process. I don't think she's !#%#%@ around yet, but she just doesn't want to be tied down, yet doesn't want to go through the emotional drama of having to provide you with a real reason why she wants to be done. If I were you, I'd be done with her mentally, and just let the rest of the relationship play itself out with you mentally elsewhere. Move on and seekout other interests.

Unfortunately, this is step one of the breaking it off with you process. I don't think she's !#%#%@ around yet, but she just doesn't want to be tied down, yet doesn't want to go through the emotional drama of having to provide you with a real reason why she wants to be done. If I were you, I'd be done with her mentally, and just let the rest of the relationship play itself out with you mentally elsewhere. Move on and seekout other interests.

Step 1: Agree to it

Step 2: Smash other girls on the side

Step 3: Wait to see what her real reason for cutting the pootang off is
(Step 3 to take place simultaneously with Step 2)

Step 4: A) Find out she was receiving side pipe and flaunt side poon in her face
OR
B) Find out she is being honest and cut-off side poon

Step 5: A) Break it off and continue smashing side poon while finding new main
OR
B) Continue relationship and NEVER mention Steps 2 or 3

Step 4: A) Find out she was receiving side pipe and flaunt side poon in her face
OR

OR

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

OR

OR
roll.gif

Had me laughing out loud at work.

I'm sorry OP, and i don't want to believe this, but I have NEVER heard of a long distance relationship in which there was no sex. I know other NTers have (jokingly?) said she's cheating, but I think she is, bro. Tell her about your parents talking to you about getting tested & you've decided to do it & insist on her coming with you. If she refuses, you have your answer as to why she suddenly wants to be celibate in a long distance relationship.

Long distance relationship. For a year. And suddenly no sex? HUGE red flag

I'm sorry OP, and i don't want to believe this, but I have NEVER heard of a long distance relationship in which there was no sex. I know other NTers have (jokingly?) said she's cheating, but I think she is, bro. Tell her about your parents talking to you about getting tested & you've decided to do it & insist on her coming with you. If she refuses, you have your answer as to why she suddenly wants to be celibate in a long distance relationship.

Long distance relationship. For a year. And suddenly no sex? HUGE red flag

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

OR

OR
roll.gif

Had me laughing out loud at work.

This doesn't pass the smell test B. You've been having sex and all of a sudden, she wants to stop? Something ain't right. Not saying that it can't be possible, but c'mon son
indifferent.gif
. Usually if that is an issue, it should have been brought up from the beginning. That issue is something where people don't waffle on. I would say to have a real discussion about it and if the temperature of the situation is right, maybe ask her if there is someone else, but only if you feel it's appropriate to ask. I hope it works out for you though man.

This doesn't pass the smell test B. You've been having sex and all of a sudden, she wants to stop? Something ain't right. Not saying that it can't be possible, but c'mon son
indifferent.gif
. Usually if that is an issue, it should have been brought up from the beginning. That issue is something where people don't waffle on. I would say to have a real discussion about it and if the temperature of the situation is right, maybe ask her if there is someone else, but only if you feel it's appropriate to ask. I hope it works out for you though man.

I absolutely hate when females do this to fellas.. She want to test out the relationship (Why) by not having sex.. you guys  have a huge test in the relationship already.. being that it's in a long term relationship.. She want to strengthen her relationship with God..that fine but # honestly that have nothing to do with you.. You been sexing her for a year and she want to stop completely.. & you're 23.. (NO WAY).. Also she said that "she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested." -- What does she mean she never had the opportunity? ( Something isn't right)

// RANT!!

The first thing I will do is talk to her about it.. Do not get angry or don't get upset in the conversation..Tell her your point of view.. but do not agree on anything she say..because by the stuff you write in this thread.. you don't. 

Other options that are on the table
- Say Ok
- Pipe others girls
- Break it off

I absolutely hate when females do this to fellas.. She want to test out the relationship (Why) by not having sex.. you guys  have a huge test in the relationship already.. being that it's in a long term relationship.. She want to strengthen her relationship with God..that fine but # honestly that have nothing to do with you.. You been sexing her for a year and she want to stop completely.. & you're 23.. (NO WAY).. Also she said that "she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested." -- What does she mean she never had the opportunity? ( Something isn't right)

// RANT!!

The first thing I will do is talk to her about it.. Do not get angry or don't get upset in the conversation..Tell her your point of view.. but do not agree on anything she say..because by the stuff you write in this thread.. you don't. 

Other options that are on the table
- Say Ok
- Pipe others girls
- Break it off

Back
Top Bottom