UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Something like that should be established before a relationship starts

Wouldnt doubt it if she was cheating either

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

True. This is very unfair. See in all of this, if this were a movie, and dude didn't agree to those terms, he would be considered the villain. That isn't right, like everyone said, TALK to her. Sit down and ask her what is up and find out. Lettuce know what happens.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

True. This is very unfair. See in all of this, if this were a movie, and dude didn't agree to those terms, he would be considered the villain. That isn't right, like everyone said, TALK to her. Sit down and ask her what is up and find out. Lettuce know what happens.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

7 pages of advice and only ONE person asked for pics

what in the damn hell is going on??

Scrolled by this topic and thought the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

7 pages of advice and only ONE person asked for pics

what in the damn hell is going on??

Scrolled by this topic and thought the same thing
laugh.gif

So she waited until someone foolish enough to agree to her terms came into her life? How come she did not pull this BS with her previous partners?

What is being celibate NOW going to achieve? She gave up the P to guys before because she says they would not want a celibate girl. She agreed to other men's terms.
Does this mean she respected or liked those dudes better than you or that she thinks you are a @!!#!#*?

I think  it is probably the latter. You keep calling her THE ONE yet she thinks having sex with you right now would be a NEGATIVE in her life. Think about that.
She must have whored herself out big time with previous guys to want to be right with god.

That or she is cheating on you.

So she waited until someone foolish enough to agree to her terms came into her life? How come she did not pull this BS with her previous partners?

What is being celibate NOW going to achieve? She gave up the P to guys before because she says they would not want a celibate girl. She agreed to other men's terms.
Does this mean she respected or liked those dudes better than you or that she thinks you are a @!!#!#*?

I think  it is probably the latter. You keep calling her THE ONE yet she thinks having sex with you right now would be a NEGATIVE in her life. Think about that.
She must have whored herself out big time with previous guys to want to be right with god.

That or she is cheating on you.

If she had a strong relationship with God, she wouldn't have been havin sex in the first place...

If she had a strong relationship with God, she wouldn't have been havin sex in the first place...

you stupid for being in a long distance relationship in the first place bruh, the almost NEVER work out. And she wants to take away sex smh give her %%% the BOOT

you stupid for being in a long distance relationship in the first place bruh, the almost NEVER work out. And she wants to take away sex smh give her %%% the BOOT

if you really do care about her then you're going to have to respect her wishes. but since this is a long distance relationship, its kind of tough. personally, i'd turn it around and tell her to break it off cause long distance relationships are hard to do.

if you really do care about her then you're going to have to respect her wishes. but since this is a long distance relationship, its kind of tough. personally, i'd turn it around and tell her to break it off cause long distance relationships are hard to do.

no sex in a LDR? that is wild suspicious. some is def putting these on ya girl...

beatstour.jpg

relationship is not a good look now. end it.

no sex in a LDR? that is wild suspicious. some is def putting these on ya girl...

beatstour.jpg

relationship is not a good look now. end it.

I'm going to say she's serious about it right now, but if you give in and do the no sex thing, she'll get tired of it all, blame you for the relationship downfall and bounce.

Especially in a LDR. Time to start looking for new prospects OP.

I'm going to say she's serious about it right now, but if you give in and do the no sex thing, she'll get tired of it all, blame you for the relationship downfall and bounce.

Especially in a LDR. Time to start looking for new prospects OP.

Back
Top Bottom