UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

She's either cheating on you, or she's just asking to be cheated on. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 
Incorrect. God made Eve for Adam. OP, her body belongs to you. Do with it as you please.If you wont, someone else will.

Someone else is already doing so, BLEE DAT.

BLEE DAT

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

No offense but she has the right to be selfish with her body. If she chooses to abstain from sex for religious purposes, or any reason for that matter, he has no choice but to respect her decision. At the end of the day it's her body and the door is always open for him to leave. 
Incorrect. God made Eve for Adam. OP, her body belongs to you. Do with it as you please.If you wont, someone else will.

Someone else is already doing so, BLEE DAT.

BLEE DAT

Long distance? she cheating or just wants to break it off but she knows you will if there is no sex involved.

Long distance? she cheating or just wants to break it off but she knows you will if there is no sex involved.

Reading relationship threads the past 4-5 years on NT has taught me to never come to NT with relationship problems, no matter what...Suicide>Asking NT. 90% of the people replying will tell you that your girl is lettin some other dude pipe as you're reading their post and will make you paranoid as hell
laugh.gif

Reading relationship threads the past 4-5 years on NT has taught me to never come to NT with relationship problems, no matter what...Suicide>Asking NT. 90% of the people replying will tell you that your girl is lettin some other dude pipe as you're reading their post and will make you paranoid as hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

1. Long distance.
2. She SUDDENLY doesn't want it anymore?

Someone's pipin your woman as your reading this post.

Move on.
i'm all for workin thru problems...

i was tellin' another cat to stick w/ his chick cuz she caught him fuggin around...

but this situation... smh...

she is DEF messin around... you need to get down w/ some other chicks that will ease the blow of you moving on...

eiddyfouw = truth teller.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

1. Long distance.
2. She SUDDENLY doesn't want it anymore?

Someone's pipin your woman as your reading this post.

Move on.
i'm all for workin thru problems...

i was tellin' another cat to stick w/ his chick cuz she caught him fuggin around...

but this situation... smh...

she is DEF messin around... you need to get down w/ some other chicks that will ease the blow of you moving on...

eiddyfouw = truth teller.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
Pretty much.. everything comes down to someone else smashing your girl on NT 
laugh.gif
. It's either they've all had terrible experiences in the past or they're doing it for the lulz.
Back on topic though OP if you're not ok with this than tell her you're not..because she waited until you guys were together for a year then all the sudden want to stop? If you both still disagree then maybe you two shouldn't be together 
eyes.gif
.. that or she did find a local dude to mess with and are telling you this because she wants you to break it off rather than her because she's lame 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif
Pretty much.. everything comes down to someone else smashing your girl on NT 
laugh.gif
. It's either they've all had terrible experiences in the past or they're doing it for the lulz.
Back on topic though OP if you're not ok with this than tell her you're not..because she waited until you guys were together for a year then all the sudden want to stop? If you both still disagree then maybe you two shouldn't be together 
eyes.gif
.. that or she did find a local dude to mess with and are telling you this because she wants you to break it off rather than her because she's lame 

Op I been in your shoes with two different outcomes....we got to realize sex isn't about hitting it smashing it. Op has been with his girl for a year at this point it's more than sex it's somethin special they share intimately. That's why op should be worried.

Once a girl starts cutting of intimacy with you your looking at some serious trouble.op make sure you 100 and talk to her straight up ask her what really is the deal with this sudden change of heart.

My girl has ask for the same thing op girl has but we been together for 3 years but it didn't last more than a week or so. But we have for sure lessened the amount we do but I been happy she has also cause we have come to appoint where we compromise.

Back
Top Bottom