UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

shes probably getting blessed by some puerto rican named jesus and that's what she means by her relationship with god.
roll.gif

Selfish !$$# right there and she might be talking to someone on the low...that's usually how it starts out ....being that its long distance and you're prob outta state I would say dead it or get a side chick...but if you really care then a side chick wont even help
30t6p3b.gif

Selfish !$$# right there and she might be talking to someone on the low...that's usually how it starts out ....being that its long distance and you're prob outta state I would say dead it or get a side chick...but if you really care then a side chick wont even help
30t6p3b.gif

Once I saw "long distance", I knew that somebody else was busting that wide open. Word to RoyLee.

Once I saw "long distance", I knew that somebody else was busting that wide open. Word to RoyLee.

30t6p3b.gif
if u fall for that.

well, that's my 1st reaction, but at the same time i don't know the circumstances of your relationship. but still don't get bullied by the P into marriage like that homie. that prolly won't end well... for u!.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if u fall for that.

well, that's my 1st reaction, but at the same time i don't know the circumstances of your relationship. but still don't get bullied by the P into marriage like that homie. that prolly won't end well... for u!.
laugh.gif

She could really mean what she's saying but I think it's more likely she's testing you.
Could be because she really loves you and wants a future for you, wants to know that you'd do just about anything for her.
Or could be that she has doubts about the relationship and thinks it's likely that you won't commit to that and she has an out in the relationship.

Either way, whether it's sex or something else, to take away anything that's a part of your relationship like that, basically leading you on to try and reel you in, isn't right. It's playing games one way or another and when you're in a long distance relationship, that's just not right. Long distance relationships aren't easy as it is and she's intentionally putting strain on it.

You just gotta decide whether this girl is really worth it. You're either gonna end up happy in the long run or angry at the whole damn world that you fell for it and wasted your time. Are you willing to change your life to be committed to her but risk getting hurt like that?

She could really mean what she's saying but I think it's more likely she's testing you.
Could be because she really loves you and wants a future for you, wants to know that you'd do just about anything for her.
Or could be that she has doubts about the relationship and thinks it's likely that you won't commit to that and she has an out in the relationship.

Either way, whether it's sex or something else, to take away anything that's a part of your relationship like that, basically leading you on to try and reel you in, isn't right. It's playing games one way or another and when you're in a long distance relationship, that's just not right. Long distance relationships aren't easy as it is and she's intentionally putting strain on it.

You just gotta decide whether this girl is really worth it. You're either gonna end up happy in the long run or angry at the whole damn world that you fell for it and wasted your time. Are you willing to change your life to be committed to her but risk getting hurt like that?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Something isn't right.....[/color]
Something's fishy for me especially that in your a long distance relationship. You're not aware of what's happening on the other end. You're still young though. My best advice is, if you can't stand it & it becomes stressful on your part, raise the white flag. It may not be worth it after all. I believe in Divine Providence but sometimes, people use God as an excuse especially when there's a hidden agenda. Or on the other hand, you can have your own investigation, or background check about her status "there". Who knows, she's serious about what she said & she really treasures you.. hopefully...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Something isn't right.....[/color]
Something's fishy for me especially that in your a long distance relationship. You're not aware of what's happening on the other end. You're still young though. My best advice is, if you can't stand it & it becomes stressful on your part, raise the white flag. It may not be worth it after all. I believe in Divine Providence but sometimes, people use God as an excuse especially when there's a hidden agenda. Or on the other hand, you can have your own investigation, or background check about her status "there". Who knows, she's serious about what she said & she really treasures you.. hopefully...

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

shes probably getting blessed by some puerto rican named jesus and that's what she means by her relationship with god.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn son 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn son 

roll.gif
ZING!
roll.gif

But seriously, though, something has to be up.
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
ZING!
roll.gif

But seriously, though, something has to be up.
ohwell.gif

not worth it.....

theyll say "sex isnt everything", it isn't but sure isnt worth living without.

not worth it.....

theyll say "sex isnt everything", it isn't but sure isnt worth living without.

Back
Top Bottom