Update: Unconfirmed Rumor according to MTV/ WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE AS CATWOMAN?

stanley2.gif

great there goes any chance of the movie being even remotely as good as the dark knight

I will never understand the hype behind this no talent "actress"

Originally Posted by DubA169

great there goes any chance of the movie being even remotely as good as the dark knight

True
eyes.gif

This was my choice right from the beginning... I thought she had a shot since she was a decent actress and was also English.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

http://www.youtube.com/v/DGE8LzRaySk&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/DGE8LzRaySk&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/DGE8LzRaySk&hl=en&fs=1&

This was a European driving commercial. Any EMT's see anything worse than this? I remember seeing a pic of a girl who literally was splattered in a car accident.
sick.gif

Anyway, feast your eyes if you haven't seen this already.
what the hell does this have to do with this post?
alien.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Vid though
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by NIMO007

True
eyes.gif

Word. Megan is
pimp.gif
and all, but she isn't that much of anactress...Nolan better know what he's doing.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

True
eyes.gif

This was my choice right from the beginning... I thought she had a shot since she was a decent actress and was also English.
you sir deserve this

wow guys she's playing catwoman, pretty sure you don't need to be an oscar-winner to play that role. the requirements are basically:

1. be able to speak english
2. look amazing in leather/spandex

dudes are overreacting.....dark knight was an awesome movie but it was definitely overhyped from a purely cinematic POV.....there are plenty of morecomplex/interesting/flat out better movies that have come out in the last few years, this one just happened to be a huge blockbuster with action andmass-appeal. people talk about it on here like it's the best movie ever, some life-changing experience.....nah

she'll be just fine for this movie
pimp.gif

@!!@# better not ##$! up the film !!!!!!!!

EDIT:
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/25/09 9:59 PM
[/td] [td]
wow guys she's playing catwoman, pretty sure you don't need to be an oscar-winner to play that role. the requirements are basically:

1. be able to speak english
2. look amazing in leather/spandex

dudes are overreacting.....dark knight was an awesome movie but it was definitely overhyped from a purely cinematic POV.....there are plenty of more complex/interesting/flat out better movies that have come out in the last few years, this one just happened to be a huge blockbuster with action and mass-appeal. people talk about it on here like it's the best movie ever, some life-changing experience.....nah

she'll be just fine for this movie
pimp.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]
thing is, IT was a COMIC BOOK film. and too which has been one of the best comic films EVER. as far as just being a film, it still goes up there,but IMO it was good because it did not really feel like a comic adaption
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom