Update: Unconfirmed Rumor according to MTV/ WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE AS CATWOMAN?

batman-on-film.com

until they post it as official, I'll take that as hearsay. Most RELIABLE Batman site on the web. Knew about Heath Ledger months before most news sourcesannounced it.

Originally Posted by doyung9

batman-on-film.com

until they post it as official, I'll take that as hearsay. Most RELIABLE Batman site on the web. Knew about Heath Ledger months before most news sources announced it.
co-sign... rumor has it dude has been working with WB studios the whole time, so news is very trustworthy.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

32zhp2a.jpg

5zjng9.jpg

Originally Posted by dyyhard

might have to rub one out in the movie theater.

Terrible..... Smh. I don't care how hot she is, I can't see her as Catwoman when the first two movies were good.

If it's true, sounds like it's turning into Batman & Robin smh...

it be a good story all they gotta do is find someone that can deliver the crazy performance that heath did im thinking charlize theron
7.jpg
devil.gif

i shouldn't say much because i thought heath ledger was a bad choice as the joker, but the movie proved me wrong. let's see what nolan can do w/ thisannoying broad.

Charlize would no doubt smash the part and I love her too, but Megan is not a bad option. I am sure Chris Nolan will work her till she gets it right.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by DubA169

great there goes any chance of the movie being even remotely as good as the dark knight

I will never understand the hype behind this no talent "actress"
True
eyes.gif

This was my choice right from the beginning... I thought she had a shot since she was a decent actress and was also English.
you sir deserve this

agreed. i love beckinsdale!

it's not for sure if NOlan is coming back yet, let alone the casting of Catwoman however...

I'm a huge Megan Fox fan but i'm not too excited about this, as hot as she is I just can't see her acting being on par(really hope i'm provedwrong though)

I gotta say though Michelle Pfieffer was the perfect cat woman
pimp.gif
(happens to be in my avy lol)

but yeah, i'm willing to bet the reports of fox being in the next Batman are false

Back
Top Bottom