**UPDATED 12/5/07**NEW INFO (2008) JUST CAME FROM MY BOYS HOUSE

**Crosses Fingers** Please let them be the Black Cements! **Crosses Fingers**

I can only imagine it's the Black/Cements.
They gotta do something real special for a pack w/the XIX's to sell.

Even if they have NIKE AIR I'll bet a million they won't come close to the 99 retros. Can you say horizontal mesh and banana shape?

i mean, if itz what everybody wants than thatz great news!! that means it can only be one of two colorways... black/red or white/cement 4.
eek.gif

Finally JB came to there senses and gave us the Nike Air, its the best they could do to celebrate 08 besides the release of 23 and all these expensive packs.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

with Nike Air on the back, it might make them more expensive than average OG price
not if they leave the variant style mesh on the shoe....

i pray to god its the white cements since i own the black reds. its most likley going to be black reds but im praying for white cements to close out the IVcollection. this is just what i heard.

yes 3 the man they will be pointy and off shape and some how nike air wont be plastic probley
roll.gif

Even if they have NIKE AIR I'll bet a million they won't come close to the 99 retros. Can you say horizontal mesh and banana shape?
How could you forget cloth or leather wings and heal tap?
laugh.gif

Ziostilon wrote:
with Nike Air on the back, it might make them more expensive than average OG price
Shhhh Gentry is listening.

Let's go White/Cements

i just want to say i hate this new yuku... i just made a reply and lost it all because i was tryin to use the emoticons... they really make it inconvenientusin the OG ones... it all took me mad long to make my response i guess ill do it over
smh.gif
... well anyway like i was sayin before til my reply got lost if this istrue with nike air on the back its a win win situation regardless if its white or black cements... preferably id like black cements tho... i just hope theymake the mold exactly like 99 and not like the militaries and mars
sick.gif
....im pretty sure if they wanted to they can retro these exactly like the OGs werd to the 5s this year... not tryin to stir up any rumors but didanyone hear news about the 5s this year? like the package? i hope they retro the white fire reds with the black midsole with nike air on the back but even ifit has the jumpman ill be content with that... they already did retro every color and reretrod the black colorway so might as well do the same with the firereds...it is on the retro card...hopefully JB comes thru with the OG colors for the packages
ohwell.gif

This info is coming from the guy that made this post... http://niketalk.com/topic/22936

No offence but if your "boy" works for JB wouldn't you have been able to have this question answered by him? And wouldn't you already knowthat they were the Nu Retro's since you have all this great "insider info"???
laugh.gif

Again, no offence but I'll wait til we get confirmation from a "reliable source" before I start jumping up and down like everyone else in thistread is... because I sure would hate to be disappointed!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom