*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-1.jpg
air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-2.jpg

is tinker holding a clear sole sample? i would like to see more pictures of this shoe.

watch the videos for this shoe. you'll see that he's just holding the shoe without the outsole showing us the full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air bag.

^^ Oh no, that's actually a clear rubber outsole. So on the models they produce like that, you will actually get to SEE the full-length bottom-loaded ZoomAir unit on the shoe. I wish they had done that or at least given a partial incorporation into the initial colorway models, but they supposedly will haveproduction versions that look like this which I think is pretty cool. There's a lot of room for creative design down there too if they switch up the bagcolors or print a design on there. I'm interested to see how they play that up. Wish they did it on the first colorway...

Mr. Wade left converse to wear Jordan Brand, but those 2010 look just like something Converse would make, looks wise of course.

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-1.jpg
air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-2.jpg

is tinker holding a clear sole sample? i would like to see more pictures of this shoe.

watch the videos for this shoe. you'll see that he's just holding the shoe without the outsole showing us the full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air bag.

^^ Oh no, that's actually a clear rubber outsole. So on the models they produce like that, you will actually get to SEE the full-length bottom-loaded Zoom Air unit on the shoe. I wish they had done that or at least given a partial incorporation into the initial colorway models, but they supposedly will have production versions that look like this which I think is pretty cool. There's a lot of room for creative design down there too if they switch up the bag colors or print a design on there. I'm interested to see how they play that up. Wish they did it on the first colorway...

I'll be wating on those colorways where you can see the bottom loaded Zoom.

Oh, and good info on the stylized print on the midsole.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Paging BP Paging BP..... Please do some colorway.
wink.gif

BP REPORTING FOR DUTY.....

via COUNTERKICKS.com

Air Jordan 2010 (BP Custom Colorways)

air_jordan_2010_bp_counterkicks.jpg

Counter Kicks wondered what NBA Player Edition colorways in the upcoming Air Jordan 2010 might look like.To find out we asked photoshop colorist extraordinaire and budding designer "BP" (see: NikeTalk Showcase) to create some exclusive Counter Kicks special make-up concepts for ourreaders and BP definitely came through. Get a glimpse above. Continue reading for up-close looks at BP's 8 custom colorway Air Jordan 2010 P.E.'s

-
Dwyane Wade (BP Custom Player Editions):

2010_black_red-600x394.jpg

2010_wade-600x394.jpg

Carmelo Anthony (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_melo-600x394.jpg

Chris Paul (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_cp3-600x394.jpg

Ray Allen (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_ray-600x394.jpg

Mike Bibby (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_bibby-600x394.jpg

Joe Johnson (BP Custom Player Edition):

2010_JJ-600x394.jpg

Lightening (BP Custom Colorway):

2010_lightening-600x394.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news.

All those PE's and I still dont like any of them (nice work though BP) BUt im not seeing it visually. I do have to try them on as they seem like they willbe comfortable as ever for a numbered J but 170 to just ball in them is pushing it.

Wow.....those colorways really woke that design up. Still not thrilled about them by any means, but much better than the original 2 colorways that have beenposted the last few months. You've upgraded them from "I thew up in my mouth a little", to "meh, pass" in my book. I like both Wadecolorways the best.

With those BP customs, it looks much better because the windows round accent matches the uppers color and not inverted like on the original colorway.
It blends in much better so the window isn't too noticeable and makes the shoe look much better, especially with the dark colored uppers.

They don't look that bad until you see the $170 price tag. I don't like the windows on it, but we'll just see when it's in my hands. Looks waycomfortable with the full length zoom air and double stacked zoom air on the heel. Having JORDAN by the laces do make them look like Team J's. These aredefinitely way better than the 2009s, but don't compare to the 23s.

will def have to see these in person before i make any decision on them, i think some colorways would look good but not for a 170 price tag

Back
Top Bottom