*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

It would be sick looking if they made only that valleyed channel on the outsole like in BP's colorways with clear rubber. You'd have a semi-exposedlook at the full length Zoom Air unit and they could contrast the bag color against the outsole.

Great PEs BP. Once again you've shown that good colorblocking can greatly enhance a design. Really liking the lightening colorway. Also like the white toeWade, Carmelo, Bibby and Johnson colorways. I would absolutely get the lightenings or these other PEs (preferrably on sale) if the shoes perform well on thecourt...

via COUNTERKICKS.com

Air Jordan 2010 (NewBP Custom Colorways)

air_jordan_2010_bp_counterkicks_part2.jpg

Earlier this week, Counter Kicks pondered what special make-up Air Jordan 2010 editionscould look like. To help, we enlisted colorist extraordinaire "BP" (check his NikeTalk Showcase) to envision how a set of NBA Player Edition 2010's would turn out. Today, we have a fresh new batch cooked up byBP and shown here exclusively on Counter Kicks. Continue reading for full-sizedlooks at 8 brand new BP custom colorway Air Jordan 2010's.

-
Air Jordan 2010 "Livestrong" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_livestrong-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "Cement" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_white_cement1-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "Ray Allen" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_black_green-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "CP3 Away 1″ (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_cp3b-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "CP3 Away 2″ (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_cp3c-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "UNC" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_unc-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "Knicks" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_knicks-600x394.jpg

Air Jordan 2010 "Red Toe" (BP Custom Colorway Edition):
2010_white_red-600x394.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news and updates.

These are growing on me so much, but I def will not copp for retail and wait for them to hit outlets which they will...

These are growing on me so much, but I def will not copp for retail and wait for them to hit outlets which they will...

These are starting to grow on me. I like the shape, and I think they'd look ok with jeans. I'd get them on sale.

I mean like really...I know Nike looks at this site, and they should see how BP does a far greater job thanwhoever is in charge of colorway concepts. But watch it be another round of mostly uninspired colorways with a few good ones sprinkled in. ThanksNike/JB.

It almost looks like it borrowed from the Kobe IV's in being very low profile for no hindrance to quickness, but that is a crazy looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom