*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

im kind of feeling them only to an extent though. the color blocking isnt the best so ill wait to see other colorways. other than that im liking the wholeshape, perf leather and that clear sole with the zoom showing. as for the window its whatever just wish theyd use same color ring as perf leather. that doublebottom stacked zoom looks comfy too cant wait to try these out. ill be copping on RD though depending on colorway. whats this about an outdoor model with nowindow? sounds like my kind of shoe, i play more outdoor ball in the summer.

Thanks for the pics, I'm on the fence about these i'd have to see them in person before I can judge them.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

these are gonna be nice in some jeans.

^^I saw some of the overseas sneaker sites speculating about those being lows. I'll post if I can get any more info on them.

That's great Anomaly. And if that were the case then find another freakin designer. I mean I'm not a connoisseur of art or anything of that sort but Iused to draw pictures of a bunch of shoes because I love them and of course Js. Adding that Ive been a sneaker freak for almost three decades, so after seeingthe Air Jordan 2010, it's to me a pathetic piece of merchandise.

wow WHY JB why??? i dont get the huge gaping hole in the middle of the shoe, symbolic of what the flagship jordan is lacking these days...style...glad i gotthe XX3.

New Photos:

air-jordan-2010-hoopchina10-15-09-pic1.jpg

air-jordan-2010-hoopchina10-15-09-pic3.jpg

air-jordan-2010-hoopchina10-15-09-pic2.jpg

air-jordan-2010-hoopchina10-15-09-pic4.jpg

air-jordan-2010-hoopchina10-15-09-pic5.jpg

via HoopChina

Has anyone figured out the quote/saying across the bottom red part of the shoe? just out of curiosity?

i still think that these are wack but they could of looked a little bit cleaner without that "mj quote" accross the midsole.

What does the MJ quote say, anyway? From the looks of it, it appears to read:

"SMH at you Jumpman drones who keep buying my whack product at these prices, LOLOLOL - Love, Your Daddy (MJ)"

Originally Posted by Airtwo3jrdn

Has anyone figured out the quote/saying across the bottom red part of the shoe? just out of curiosity?

Yeah, the midsole says "I've failed over and over again and that is why I succeed". It's sort of like the digital camo print on the XX2.It's a stylized print, so you have to see it up close to figure out that it's actually a message there.

While I'm not a big fan of the "window" on this shoe, I think we won't notice it as much as we think we will. To me, it is most noticeablewhen you are eye level with the shoe but how many times are we really eye level with anyone's feet? Wearing black socks will also negate the window to somedegree although I don't anticipate a big black circle in the middle of the shoe being that aesthetically pleasing.

That being said, the shoe sounds like it will be a good on-court perfomer and I would def. give them a try if I can get them at the right price.

wack beyond belief...what in the world is JB thinkinmg now a days...I wish we could go back in time when JB was really on point...man those were the days(sigh)

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by OnJai007

Tinker: "The game is changing. It's a running game now."

OH REALLY?

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing to funny, but surprisingly im diggin this shoe its different in a GOOD way, im just not feeling the type of leather they chose for the toe box but oh well still a nice shoe.

prefer patent leather?
laugh.gif

or the pleather or smooth leather?
the tumbled leather is a good choice i think for its softness and minimal crease visibility after wear choice.
~Lefty

Im sick of patent leather, wish they chose maybe a suede or nubuck or a softer leather and gave the toe box a sleeker look.

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-1.jpg
air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-2.jpg

is tinker holding a clear sole sample? i would like to see more pictures of this shoe.

watch the videos for this shoe. you'll see that he's just holding the shoe without the outsole showing us the full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air bag.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-1.jpg
air-jordan-2010-tinker-hatfield-clear-zoom-air-counterkicks-2.jpg

is tinker holding a clear sole sample? i would like to see more pictures of this shoe.

watch the videos for this shoe. you'll see that he's just holding the shoe without the outsole showing us the full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air bag.

Actually it does have an outsole- look closer. Future colorways will feature that same clear outsole so you can see the zoom bag underneath.

Back
Top Bottom