*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

The peep hole is going to make this model look even worse when it starts to yellow...Now the 2K9's don't look so bad to a few people I guess...

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I have an idea JB. Make a 2pack with a pair of 2k9's and 2010 and sell them for 50bucks.
Defining Moments Pack: This pack represents when JB went from pretty freaking crappy, to why do you evenstill bother. Coming soon to an outlet store near you!

Once you see these on D Wade's foot, many of you will change your minds. This shoe will be a performance beast.

Wouldn't have been that bad without the circles, but again I don't have to worry about JB this year.

tinker's involvement is really the only thing keeping me interested in this shoe, should be good on the court

STILL definitely passing on these...after the xxiii's came out the designs have been lackluster to me...since i don't ball in my air jordans thebiggest attribute for my purchase is design...the 09 and 10 jordans are not attractive at all....i might cop if they go on sale for 90 dollars at an outlet orsomethin...i'm stickin to coppin 1 - 23 air jordans (better on my pocket anyway)...holla

Originally Posted by Steez

via COUNTERKICKS.com

Just posted...D-Wade's Official P.E. version of the Air Jordan 2010:

air-jordan-2010-dwyane-wade-pe.jpg
it looks like some converse shoe to me now...

who cares if dwane wade is wearing these ugly shoes

if Michael Jordan came back this season and rocked these.

They still will not look good

I hope these bomb big time

Gotta get your sock game up if you plan on rockin these. These aren't a must buy for me. It will be interesting to see how they perform. Those WadePE's really give off a Converse vibe.

i dont like the black wades but im starting to like the shoe. i wouldnt pay retail but i will definitely get them when the go down in price to ball in.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I am absolutely appalled at how the Air Jordan 2010 turned out....I really am. I'm almost frustrated by this horrendous design. TINKER HATFIELD & MARKSMITH DESIGNED THESE???!?!?!?!?!?!....still cannot believe it. Originally, the Air Jordan line was always epic in design. Just think about it, when you firstsaw an AJ (from 3-15 were the glory years) your first reaction, whether good or bad, was "WHOA
eek.gif
" . Most of the time they were ahead of their time and they eventually grewon you & became classics. I can't see these growing on me. Jordan Brand has lost their damn mind.

I used to think the XV was the ugliest AJ but after seeing the 2010...they don't look so bad now.

7ed35c72e917e0f84b0e3101ba2e5650cd02f03.jpg

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

As ugly as I find them, nothing will ever be as ugly as XVs..........

.....ever.

I like the 2010s though, but I agree with the last part of that statement

I wonder how the bottom loaded Zoom will work...

wht/blk didn't look all that great, but it's amazing what high-quality pix can do to an opinion. i hate this word, but the wht/blk/red and blk/red=COPPED.

Back
Top Bottom