Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

I'll have my Bmore killers with me on site.

Campout if you want, It'll be a waste of time and effort.

I WISH A MUV'F WOULD THINK I'M NOT GETTING MY PAIR(S)!
yessur....I think you already know my spot that holds me down. I'll be sure to get plenty!

I guess the interesting thing will be if they drop at the "main" location or if they distribute to all the locations.

Harmcity & Sneakermane need to be out and baout filming the night before.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Pretty dope concept

After a year of disappointing AF1s this is what Nike resorts to? It's obviously a cry for help. If they wanted to give back they would have made the"Year of the AF1" more appealing to AF1 lovers.

^^^Instead they listened to Clark Klent. This idea should have definitely been implemented for '07 and with a slightly wider distribution, IMO.

I spoke a lil' bit about the topic of Nike's 25th anniversary bastardization of my favorite shoe on the 6th episode.
2000 plus pairs of crappy%%!@ airs...and maybe 6 good ones. Probably the main reason I wear Pumas and Vans so heavy now. Nike is all about the allmightydollar. When something is good...flood the market with it till no one wants it any longer.

That being said...the Uenos are hot...and my pair will be copped.

Also...those un-familiar to round here...take heed before you hypebeast my area all up with the stupid campouts and such. We DON'T campout for shoes roundhere. We roll up in the morning...walk right in front of those that are NOT from around here that camped out...pay with cash...and we bounce!!! Remember the2006 Grape 5 release, anybody? Tell em' Kev (Eyes of Hazel)...U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

Holla!!!!

sneakermane wrote:

We DON'T campout for shoes round here. We roll up in the morning...walk right in front of those that are NOT from around here that camped out...pay with cash...and we bounce!!! Remember the 2006 Grape 5 release, anybody? Tell em' Kev (Eyes of Hazel)...U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

Holla!!!!

Finally, a post here that "talks the talk BUT ALSO walks the walk..."

True story. No wellin' here.
pimp.gif

Grape Vs in Baltimore City --
roll.gif

Word got 'round REAAAAAAAAAAAAL quick.
laugh.gif

Me and the folks made our rounds, and met up at Mondawmin at noon.

By that time, I already heard like 5 times that "sneakermane" (of all people) had to go "gangsta," which ain't even the way you roll mybrother. You by far are one of the "cool, calm, collected" peeps I've ever come across.

But, (word to Chappelle) "Gotta do what I gotta do sonnnnnnnnnn!"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No harm to D.C./Nova kats (I've paid my dues to get love in Bmore), Philly, or any other city/county in MD, but beware. The R-O-CBOYS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING. That's a promise.

As more info develops (since you know, me and DTLR are...) the "usual suspects" already know what it is. You'll be hearing from me, either phonecalls, emails, or NT inbox as things develop about sizes, stores, etc.

You "shoe dudes" don't even hit me, not even on myspace. You will be ignored. Just putting it out there in advance. Ain't no honor among thieves 'round here with everyone, just my select few who hit me up (and vice versa) for MORE than kicks....

Hov!

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Just throwing this out there....

I might be completely wrong, but I think you guys might be reading into this the wrong way. I think it says they selected 25 different pairs of available af1s that could go to Baltimore, those 3 were like the final 3 that got the most votes, and the Uenos won.
Kind of like the NikeID thing, where they got 25 pairs of the best joints ever created? Again, might be completely wrong, but it makes more sense to me, this way
Im not sure where you guys are getting the "only 25 pairs to be released". ^This man has it right.

MaZe
If this is true, I might try and scoop these if I can get a hook-up

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

sneakermane wrote:

We DON'T campout for shoes round here. We roll up in the morning...walk right in front of those that are NOT from around here that camped out...pay with cash...and we bounce!!! Remember the 2006 Grape 5 release, anybody? Tell em' Kev (Eyes of Hazel)...U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

Holla!!!!

Finally, a post here that "talks the talk BUT ALSO walks the walk..."

True story. No wellin' here.
pimp.gif

Grape Vs in Baltimore City --
roll.gif

Word got 'round REAAAAAAAAAAAAL quick.
laugh.gif

Me and the folks made our rounds, and met up at Mondawmin at noon.

By that time, I already heard like 5 times that "sneakermane" (of all people) had to go "gangsta," which ain't even the way you roll my brother. You by far are one of the "cool, calm, collected" peeps I've ever come across.

But, (word to Chappelle) "Gotta do what I gotta do sonnnnnnnnnn!"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No harm to D.C./Nova kats (I've paid my dues to get love in Bmore), Philly, or any other city/county in MD, but beware. The R-O-C BOYS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING. That's a promise.

As more info develops (since you know, me and DTLR are...) the "usual suspects" already know what it is. You'll be hearing from me, either phone calls, emails, or NT inbox as things develop about sizes, stores, etc.

You "shoe dudes" don't even hit me, not even on myspace. You will be ignored. Just putting it out there in advance. Ain't no honor among thieves 'round here with everyone, just my select few who hit me up (and vice versa) for MORE than kicks....

Hov!

All of the above where feelings that were running through my mind when I read your post. Don't ask me why I was thinking the 2nd one though.
ohwell.gif

I aint too worried because bammas gonna be scared to be at certain places anyways.

I doubt I'll even buy these unless the resale value is
eek.gif
, but no way they're going onmy feet.

My-T.

laugh.gif
i wish somebody would jus walk up in front of me in a line...i gues yall can do that in bmore but in the chi youd catch a beatin

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
i wish somebody would jus walk up in front of me in a line...i gues yall can do that in bmore but in the chi youd catch a beatin

Let's be real though, most people will actually go out of their way to avoid any kind ofviolence or confrontation. Now, I'm not saying there is something wrong with that, but it really is the case with a lot of situations. That one part inFight Club where their assignment is to go pick a fight and let someone beat them up, well that carries a lot of truth. Sometimes it's straightembarassing how people will allow themselves to be taken advantage of so much and they won't speak up for themselves.

Anyway, this thread is about the Uenos, so I'll try to keep my post relevant. Ummmm . . .

So, I bet they don't retro these with the wooden box and etc.

Either way, I'd like to thank my connect, the most important person . . . ehhh, you know the rest.

Either the place you copping at ain't much, or the spot ain't nothin big. I doubt you'd get that else where. Why don't you try'gangsta' esle where ? That ain't gonna happen everwhere. There's plenty people that get hooked up b4 RD man. No need even wake up early..

But these UENO are nothing biggie. They look like generic AF1s w/ some design.

laugh.gif

I think Project Pat said it best..".If you ain't from my hood...Get the F_ from round' here"

the only reason dudes from Bmore are Swervin' on outsiders( not all but most) is because any other time theywouldn't DARE come here for NOTHING...Only for a hyped up shoe release...So Hood feelings towards them are F_ em' they ain't gonna get somethingover me.. And if you're one of them dudes lookin' around all timid scared prayin' you can just cop and get the hell outta dodge and the Wolves willsniff you out and check you...And I wish someone would attempt to campout in Mondawmins
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Either the place you copping at ain't much, or the spot ain't nothin big. I doubt you'd get that else where. Why don't you try 'gangsta' esle where ? That ain't gonna happen everwhere. There's plenty people that get hooked up b4 RD man. No need even wake up early..

Downtown Locker Room a "spot?"
roll.gif
Boy. DTLR and Shoe Cityruns DC/MD/VA. Out of towners talkin'

You sound exactly like the "typical" getting criticized.
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing 'gangsta' about it. It is what it is.
We are reflecting on *actual* reality here, getting some laughs, not just talking behind aCPU. For something that's "nothing biggie" why post?
alien.gif

It's obvious that these won because of the exclusive/limited/availability factor, not because of design. Give me a break. Doesn't take a rocketscientist to figure that one out.
eyes.gif

You the same dude here talking, but will be posting pics of multiple pairs for sale looking for e-props... if you could on this release.
laugh.gif

Typical Niketalk...ers.
eyes.gif

Proceed.

Originally Posted by kjayhyphy

ahah people who bout the Og versions arre gonna be PISSED
Thats why there's a size 10 on flight club. The price on the og's might drop slightly if not significantly.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Either the place you copping at ain't much, or the spot ain't nothin big. I doubt you'd get that else where. Why don't you try 'gangsta' esle where ? That ain't gonna happen everwhere. There's plenty people that get hooked up b4 RD man. No need even wake up early..

Downtown Locker Room a "spot?"
roll.gif
Boy. DTLR and Shoe City runs DC/MD/VA. Out of towners talkin'

You sound exactly like the "typical" getting criticized.
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing 'gangsta' about it. It is what it is.
We are reflecting on *actual* reality here, getting some laughs, not just talking behind a CPU. For something that's "nothing biggie" why post?
alien.gif

It's obvious that these won because of the exclusive/limited/availability factor, not because of design. Give me a break. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
eyes.gif

You the same dude here talking, but will be posting pics of multiple pairs for sale looking for e-props... if you could on this release.
laugh.gif

Typical Niketalk...ers.
eyes.gif

Proceed.

Co-sing and
laugh.gif
@ you dudes getting mad cuz the ueno's beat of the3ms......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"if yah aint from my hood, get the f*** from roun here..."

classic.

this should be funny...im sittin here wit sneakermane and he serious!!! willing to make front page!!!
laugh.gif

"NOTHIN SMALLER THEN A CANNON!!!"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn, uenos aren't even the best tan/pink choice in that line-up. LOL Congrats to BMore.

I hope somebody votes in the wheats or linens or some of those JDs.

Back
Top Bottom