Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Kev..it's gonna be hell when they drop...I gotta get my 2 10's and that "9"
wink.gif
safely tucked away...ya diiigggggg...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those damn things. my homie with the jp connect ended up selling my pair after he found out how much it was worth, then i got a pair from allon iny in a trade,made some nice cash when i sold them and regretted it ever since.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Kev..it's gonna be hell when they drop...I gotta get my 2 10's and that "9"
wink.gif
safely tucked away...ya diiigggggg...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those damn things. my homie with the jp connect ended up selling my pair after he found out how much it was worth, then i got a pair from allon iny in a trade, made some nice cash when i sold them and regretted it ever since.

your connect sells guns?
nerd.gif

i voted 200 times today for the stash/futuras in transit i even took some of the buttons they givin out for free home

yo kampoutkid im with you homie we gotta keepo gettin them votes up

but yo those gold hi's blew right past the purps

any chance of the bmore release being showcased on kickin it in the city? harmcity hustler interviewin people cryin in the line with sneakermane handing out kleenex
I said this on page 3. Stop taking my ideas. lol

im averaging about 20 VPMs...i usin the Chanel wi-fi connect on my laptop...chalk up 1,000 more for the stashes..count it
grin.gif

i was gonna head over to niketown for those purple hightops but they're way out of reach at this point. dudes is goin a little too hard
smh.gif

KampoutKid,

Clearly we are both stubborn and each want a specific sneaker to win. At the same time, I think it is getting a little ridiculous. We can play this game forthe next four weeks or we can both spend a couple weeks and even out the votes so the top 5 or 6 kicks all have about the same number. Once that is done wecould agree to only vote once per day and that way it would be NYC deciding instead of you and me.

And don't think this is because I'm angry that your stash lows are up now. Props for the dedication.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

im averaging about 20 VPMs...i usin the Chanel wi-fi connect on my laptop...chalk up 1,000 more for the stashes..count it
grin.gif

congrats my good man! from the "what the dunk" thread to now, you have graduated from herb-status to complete a-hole! i wish you and your family a slow and painful death from a toxic strain of the crabs. make sure that someone pm's me your burial location because i'm holding in my urine so i can take a long, steaming piss on your grave. have a nice day
happy.gif

laugh.gif
but i hope the same thing that happened with the what the dunks happens to you with these kampoutkid. I hope you dont get a pair of your stashes andinstead you come back to NT and whine about a fat kid who was at the campout.

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

grin.gif

congrats my good man! from the "what the dunk" thread to now, you have graduated from herb-status to complete a-hole! i wish you and your family a slow and painful death from a toxic strain of the crabs. make sure that someone pm's me your burial location because i'm holding in my urine so i can take a long, steaming piss on your grave. have a nice day
happy.gif

laugh.gif
but i hope the same thing that happened with the what the dunks happens to you with these kampoutkid. I hope you dont get a pair of your stashes and instead you come back to NT and whine about a fat kid who was at the campout.

story please

If you think Kampout Kid is gonna slack off jvhoop22...then you're sadly mistaken...His beastin is reaching mythical porportions
roll.gif

Think about it....He has single handily beatout the entire Sneakerhead population in NYC
laugh.gif

is he an A**hole?..I doubt it ( then again maybe he is
laugh.gif
)

he is a being that is otherworldly..He is a hypebeast..A determined hypebeast..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

grin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
but i hope the same thing that happened with the what the dunks happens to you with these kampoutkid. I hope you dont get a pair of your stashes and instead you come back to NT and whine about a fat kid who was at the campout.

story please
kampoutkid was at a campout for the what the dunks (apparently not long enough). he didnt get a pair due to a list (first 50 or so people in line)you had to be on to get them. when he didnt get them he came back and cried to nt how he didnt get his but this kid who had connects at supreme got them.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

grin.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

story please
kampoutkid was at a campout for the what the dunks (apparently not long enough). he didnt get a pair due to a list (first 50 or so people in line) you had to be on to get them. when he didnt get them he came back and cried to nt how he didnt get his but this kid who had connects at supreme got them.
mad?

edit- you're a butt dumpling for bringing that up

Think about it....He has single handily beatout the entire Sneakerhead population in NYC
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i just want something i don't already have.
297263128.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i just want something i don't already have.
297263128.jpg
you're a turd burglar for pretending that you dont want a second pair of stashes
grin.gif

Kev that was COLDBLOODED! I'm not even angry about the stash lows, but the purple highs get me heated every time I see them.

KampoutKid,

I'll repeat my previous post since you appear to be ignoring it.

Clearly we are both stubborn and each want a specific sneaker to win. At the same time, I think it is getting a little ridiculous. We can play this game for the next four weeks or we can both spend a couple weeks and even out the votes so the top 5 or 6 kicks all have about the same number. Once that is done we could agree to only vote once per day and that way it would be NYC deciding instead of you and me.

And don't think this is because I'm angry that your stash lows are up now. Props for the dedication.

This is the only fair way to do it. Like I said, I'm not suggesting this because the stash lows are in the lead either.

his no-life havin%$$* wont agree with anything you say. its best to just do what you please and if you happen to bump into him at niketown, spearhead that dudeword to goldberg......at least that will happen if I see him there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

talk is cheap 'true'...jvhoops, i explained my motives earlier. i hate hi-tops and im not derailing my plan

jvhoops

no offense but thats a lame "deal" to make cuz last minute anyone could simple screw over the other

myself and some others in transit today while voting for the stashes were discussing that someone would attempt to 'make a deal" and screw people overlast minute

its not gunna happen

the idea of that is ONLY because the stashes are winning lets cut the crap you dont feel you can top the votes off for your shoe you claim to want a truce

then last day u beast on voting and claim 'oh must have been nyc voters not me"

nice try homie

Would somebody get this kid some p*ssy or something so he can stop messing up the voting... This is ridiculous.

All this time you're spending voting for theses you could spend somewhere earning enough money to buy the original. You have officially earned "HallMonitor" status for this.

NYC deserves a classic High Top AF1. We haven't had a decent High Top AF1 in YEARS (minus the Wheat Bobbito's).

But it's funny how one man's hobby can become the next man's life. Hope you get one~

Dam +!+% sucks, NY always know how to end a fun thing! Face it Stash lows are going to rep for NYC. I wanted HI TOPS, but it aint happening
frown.gif

So on that note, me being in NYC you know what it is. Where my B-more & Phil heads @. I need those cities releases so lets work something out. PM me.
Holla

Back
Top Bottom