UPDATED: Probation Violation UnAppreciation Vol. Im OUT early!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

today i go && turn myself in. i had chance after chance to get my situation corrected but my stupid !%* was worrying about gettin my car fixed and ridin swangaz! now i got what i wanted but im about to be on lock for making them dumb !%* mistakes! DANG!
yeah i know im stupid, but imma be a changed man when i get out real talk!
tired.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully you do make that change, before it's too late.

o each his own my man. people who usually say that come down there and cant cut it tho

somebody told me they had built-in FM radios in the cells, the feds aint even got those (I think?), I dont think I would fair well there though

my po told me that i would be in the county jail for like a month, and i will go before the judge to see what my fate is. i may get released after the month isup, but if not imma be doing 6 months!

Man if i remember correctly you were gettin ur life back on track. With tryin to go to college or something i think. But anyways man just stay up. Everyonemakes mistakes. Its only human. But forreal you gotta learn from them and come back a better person. Good luck with everything.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My son glorifying that he's locked up, what a %@!@
smh.gif
. U just set black people back another 10 years, thanks.

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
Where's the double face palm pic when you need it?

Dude you were ready to die for some useless rims?

damn bro. i'm back and forth and forth to court on a PV case right now. luckily i wont be getting locked up though. keep your head up fam.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

htwn hitman

Do you realize their is a quote button? It is in the bottom right of the post you want to quote.

i was about to say the same thing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eleet1

Man if i remember correctly you were gettin ur life back on track. With tryin to go to college or something i think. But anyways man just stay up. Everyone makes mistakes. Its only human. But forreal you gotta learn from them and come back a better person. Good luck with everything.

i am, i enrolled into hcc {houston community college} and hopefully i will be transferring to tsu next semester. and the "other" chance i had was theDay Reportin Center Probation Program. i had to report and show up to see my po EVERYDAY and i was dead broke and i couldnt keep that pace up i had otherthings to do and they didnt care. all they wanted was their money and my presence. i told them i was a full time student and they still expected me to have ajob, i couldnt find a job to save my life! then i got my refund check and bought some swangaz and painted my car wiid it. i know i did some dumb childish stuffbut yall couldnt even imagine how overwhelming it was to try and comply with all those stipulations. i was soo busy wid school and all that i never went to mystupid court ordered drug classes and do community service. but for the past 3 weeks all my attn been focused on doin what i need to do. i did like 35 hoursand wnt to a couple drug class meetings and on top of that i paid 350 on my restitution payments. so i feel when i go before the judge and he see that mygrades good in college im doin cc and payin on time now he gone see im on my ishh! hope it works! im goin to turn myself in at 8pm just chillin now eatin goodand watchin tv. already smashed my gal today!
eek.gif
devil.gif
wink.gif
pics anybody?

smh.gif

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
You said you were going to be a changed man when you get out.... You're contradicting yourself.

probation is a trap, thats all im going to say. i've been on it for the past year and a half and i got a year and a half left. you have no room for anypotential misakes or screw ups and even though you shouldn't screw up anyways. you never know what can happen to you.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

This man gave up his freedom for some wheels.
smh.gif
I cant help but chuckle when dude mentions his swangaz
laugh.gif

but keep your head up OP, change for the better

F that noise...you want my advice fool? keep ya butthole tight!
ownedshower7eh.jpg

Originally Posted by djaward

smh.gif

smokin.gif

You said you were going to be a changed man when you get out.... You're contradicting yourself.

yeah imma change from doin stupid stuff like not complying with court orders for my term of probation. not riding with a gun on swangaz? super~pokes at that?cmon bro i aint dumb now! in houston these rims are like a case of gold! a dude will take yo head off your shoulders for these joints. as long as i ride on 4zi got to have some type of protection, you just dont understand the signifigance of these thangz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

man yall wild with all that drop tha soap stuff:lol:
smh.gif
Im tellin yall that stuff doesnt really go on

real talk, especially not in the CITY and COUNTY jail where i will be!

Back
Top Bottom