UPDATED: Probation Violation UnAppreciation Vol. Im OUT early!

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My son glorifying that he's locked up, what a %@!@
smh.gif
. U just set black people back another 10 years, thanks.

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
You said you were going to be a changed man when you get out.... You're contradicting yourself.

yeah imma change from doin stupid stuff like not complying with court orders for my term of probation. not riding with a gun on swangaz? super~pokes at that? cmon bro i aint dumb now! in houston these rims are like a case of gold! a dude will take yo head off your shoulders for these joints. as long as i ride on 4z i got to have some type of protection, you just dont understand the signifigance of these thangz.
pimp.gif
Your stupidity offends me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

so ur getting arrested for having rims?

ive rode "swangaz" before and never had any problems...

no im going to jail for not obeying court orders! reason being i was worried about shining and stuntin and my mind was on ther things (swangaz).

djaward wrote:

SwanginOn4z wrote:

KingFoamNYC wrote:

smh.gif

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
You said you were going to be a changed man when you get out.... You're contradicting yourself.

yeah imma change from doin stupid stuff like not complying with court orders for my term of probation. not riding with a gun on swangaz? super~pokes at that? cmon bro i aint dumb now! in houston these rims are like a case of gold! a dude will take yo head off your shoulders for these joints. as long as i ride on 4z i got to have some type of protection, you just dont understand the signifigance of these thangz.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
if thats the case houston dudes need to get their priorities str8. killing over rims tho?
smh.gif
rims don't get you newhere in life. however...
147682.jpg

this will get the girls wet wit the quickness
laugh.gif

dudes dont think about that, these rims can get you respect, (()), and robbed at the same time. im a hood dude straight up, and growing up i seen that if youwas ridin on swangaz you was the ishh! you had alot of money and knockin down all the o's. and in 2009 houston tx aint changed one bit. imma still do myslab hobby but imma get my life right too and try to be successful as well.

so you hos wanna go there
we can get gangsta we can get gangsta we can get gangsta

smh.gif
How do we know he's black?

And how you postin from jail? It can't be too bad eh?

dudes dont think about that, these rims can get you respect, (()), and robbed at the same time. im a hood dude straight up, and growing up i seen that if you was ridin on swangaz you was the ishh! you had alot of money and knockin down all the o's. and in 2009 houston tx aint changed one bit. imma still do my slab hobby but imma get my life right too and try to be successful as well

pimp.gif
I can respect that

Originally Posted by RockDeep

smh.gif
How do we know he's black?

And how you postin from jail? It can't be too bad eh?

im at home now, imma turn myself in at 8pm...

Can you post pics of what your rims look like.. Ive tried to look for them but cant find anything under SWANGAZ or SWANGER .. I want to see the rims that areworth DYING FOR.

Sounds like you need to take some time to reevaluate some of the priorities in your life my friend.

If folks are really that hot about those gaudy wheels, then you have to ask yourself:

- is it worth it to risk your safety, just to rock those rims?
- do your rims really have that high of a priority in your life to catch cases?
- are you attracting the wrong attention with those wheels? maybe it's time to step your game up to something that won't attract bottom-feeders. Maybeeven stocks.

Just because those around you choose not to evolve, does not mean that you have to make the same poor decisions.

Can you post pics of what your rims look like.. Ive tried to look for them but cant find anything under SWANGAZ or SWANGER .. I want to see the rims that are worth DYING FOR.
this was my lincoln ls earlier this year on 17" swangaz....

Can you post pics of what your rims look like.. Ive tried to look for them but cant find anything under SWANGAZ or SWANGER .. I want to see the rims that are worth DYING FOR.
this was my lincoln ls earlier this year on 17" swangaz....

Sorry bro, but to me them rims are not worth it.. I was expecting some fancy *** rims. Those look nasty.. TO EACH THEIR OWN. Hope your life gets straightenout when you get out. Merry Christmas.

weren't you trying to get into school earlier this year? what happened to that?

you really have your @!%@ %+%%@% up if you were more concerned about rims than trying to get your @!%@ together...i'll be really surprised if you come outa changed person...

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Damn didnt know the rim game was that serious

how much they run for?

2k-5k

regulars 2k
supers 3k
gorillas 4-5k

vogue tires cost like 600+ a set

Back
Top Bottom