UPDATED: Probation Violation UnAppreciation Vol. Im OUT early!

Where the pics of your gal?

But you lincoln is lowkey clean though. No wheelgap and the 17s fit the car perfectly. Id put some other rims on it though, but that's me

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by djaward

Can you post pics of what your rims look like.. Ive tried to look for them but cant find anything under SWANGAZ or SWANGER .. I want to see the rims that are worth DYING FOR.
this was my lincoln ls earlier this year on 17" swangaz....

Sorry bro, but to me them rims are not worth it.. I was expecting some fancy *** rims. Those look nasty.. TO EACH THEIR OWN. Hope your life gets straighten out when you get out. Merry Christmas.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Think of how worthless something materialistic as "swangaz" (sorry i wont even type it like its a legit word) is compared to getting your lifetogether. A working professional could buy a set of that garbage with one paycheck, and you're putting your life on the line for it. You're worth lessthan 5 thousand dollars the way you're living, sacrificing your life for those rims.

Your life = 5k dollars. Seems like more a problem than keeping your rims clean or probation.

Get your priorities straight man. You're better than that, no matter how much your posts suggest otherwise.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My son glorifying that he's locked up, what a %@!@
smh.gif
. U just set black people back another 10 years, thanks.

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.

Just because I care about you fam, when you get out, invest in higher education.

lmao naw my car parkd in the garage at my sis house, i could barely get it in the garage cause the rims pokin lmao. and dont nobody but my bestfriend knowwhere i stay. i aint associating myself with low life boppin dudes who wanna be friendly now they see me rollin on 4z. im safe homie!

Well.. You knew what you were headed for by not following probation, no sympathy fam

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My son glorifying that he's locked up, what a %@!@
smh.gif
. U just set black people back another 10 years, thanks.

where did i glorify it at? this is the last place i want to be! i just wanted to send a farewell off to my friends and fam. even though i got a few peeps on nt who dislike i consider yall my friends
smokin.gif
. so with that being said goodbye my good people!

ps and but of course im strapped up when i ride now. i did have a wake up call a couple weeks ago, i have been robbed for these rims, more than a few ppl i knw have been killed over these rims and i still chose to ride them. my mom asked me did i WANT to die? my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.

I hear u playa.

Back
Top Bottom