UPDATED: Probation Violation UnAppreciation Vol. Im OUT early!

You're kind of annoying

hopefully this time away you reflect and realize it too.

smile.gif

Yeah OP, I remember you got some hustle in your veins, with those calculators. I hope you come out early or don't get any more time, cause you can use
that mindset and ambition in a legit way. God bless.

probat. aint gonna violate you

and even if they do, 6 months aint %%*

i just did a bullet

it goes by quick (not really
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

my sis and other fam asked the same question but shiid imma do what imma do! and ridin on swangaz is what i want to do.
And this is probably why you were arrested in the first place.
Originally Posted by solematic j21

He's right, he might come back a changed woman.
Fixed.

Good luck bro. Hopefully you come out a changed man, because just worrying about swangaz and slabz will get you nowhere in life. And that is real talk

this brings a tear to my eye.

the rims, strap, jail time, all unnecessary.

i done seen all this, been through it all, came within an inch of my life trying to live this %$%%.

buddy gotta make his own mistakes. y'all can't tell him nothing.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
if thats the case houston dudes need to get their priorities str8. killing over rims tho?
smh.gif
rims don't get you newhere in life. however...
Nah, that's in the more ghetto parts of Houston like 5th or 3rd ward. I stay in Cypress.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by eleet1

Man if i remember correctly you were gettin ur life back on track. With tryin to go to college or something i think. But anyways man just stay up. Everyone makes mistakes. Its only human. But forreal you gotta learn from them and come back a better person. Good luck with everything.

i am, i enrolled into hcc {houston community college} and hopefully i will be transferring to tsu next semester. and the "other" chance i had was the i was soo busy wid school and all that i never went to my stupid court ordered drug classes and do community service. but for the past 3 weeks all my attn been focused on doin what i need to do. i did like 35 hours and wnt to a couple drug class meetings and on top of that i paid 350 on my restitution payments. so i feel when i go before the judge and he see that my grades good in college im doin cc and payin on time now he gone see im on my ishh! hope it works! !
eek.gif
devil.gif
wink.gif
pics anybody?

my friend was in a similar situation (minus blowing all his $ on rims instead of paying the restitution @#$%). His class schedule and job was messing withcourt mandated classes and community service hours too much, so he fell behind. Eventually he freed up alot of time and started catching up. The judge was coolas hell and saw that he was really making an effort to finish all the @#$% ,so he offered him a 2 month extension and threw in a few more mandated hours (butnothing ridiculous) instead of sentencing him to do a bid. hopefully you get a judge like that too

that ls is clean tho
pimp.gif

and you can tell which dudes in here havent been to jail..that @%$$ !#*$ does not go down in city or county.

so i just got out da city jail tonight right? im sittin there like...what the hell??? i sat in the city jail for my 14 traffic ticket warrants and never evengot transferred to the county jail for the real situation at hand. a dude i knw that on probation told me to turn myself in at a diffrent location tomorrow,but first imma hit my po and see whats goood! this is stupid! i just got out and imma have to go right back in!

that was monday night i went and its thursday night and im out and the only thing i accomplished was get my 14 traffic tickets dissmissed...lol

Back
Top Bottom