updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by scwoogie

I kinda not feeling all the colors of the new foams....

Makes the Og's kinda seem a bit less mind blowing which they were when i first saw them

It makes me like them more. I feel even better wearing "real" foams when you see all these clowns in slimes and aquas

Makes the Og's kinda seem a bit less mind blowing which they were when i first saw them

It makes me like them more. I feel even better wearing "real" foams when you see all these clowns in slimes and aquas

Originally Posted by ploisback

this
smokin.gif

Nike Foamposite One Potential Upcoming Releases for August 2011 and Spring 2012

laugh.gif
@ $220 after this year.

Like Nike isn't already making STUPID amount of money charging us $190-200 on Foams.

Black/Royal are the only ones that look worth copping to keep, others will probably cop to flip.

laugh.gif
@ $220 after this year.

Like Nike isn't already making STUPID amount of money charging us $190-200 on Foams.

Black/Royal are the only ones that look worth copping to keep, others will probably cop to flip.

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

i hope they dont pump cotton in the foams next and start charging $225, cause that'll be ridiculous for profits. Oh wait, NIKE IS DOING THAT...

fixed

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

i hope they dont pump cotton in the foams next and start charging $225, cause that'll be ridiculous for profits. Oh wait, NIKE IS DOING THAT...

fixed

Im guessing the two FOAMS in FEBRUARY... RED / OBSIDIAN are going to drop around ALL STAR WEEKEND.

Im guessing the two FOAMS in FEBRUARY... RED / OBSIDIAN are going to drop around ALL STAR WEEKEND.

Back
Top Bottom