updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

My information is every single other Foam that has ever released with a XXXX/Black colorway. I really don't see how it's hard to understand.

Navy foam/grey upper=
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ Is that a confirmation? Where'd you get your information? I hope the tongue and eyestay aren't dark grey either. The best option would just be to colour block them like the Royal's, but with Dark Obsidian. And not colour block them like the Carolina Pro's.

The tongue and eyestay should always be black. Nike needs to stop messing with the Foamposite and keep them the way they were initially released. But the dark grey is going to be somewhere. I just hope it's not the tongue and eyestay.

What's wrong with the tongue & eyestay being a different color other than black? Foams are a hard shoe to colorblock when releasing as many as they've have lately. I don't want all my foams looking similar. Now if they were to put patent leather on the eyestay then thats something to fuzz about. But a grey upper is cool in my book.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ Is that a confirmation? Where'd you get your information? I hope the tongue and eyestay aren't dark grey either. The best option would just be to colour block them like the Royal's, but with Dark Obsidian. And not colour block them like the Carolina Pro's.

The tongue and eyestay should always be black. Nike needs to stop messing with the Foamposite and keep them the way they were initially released. But the dark grey is going to be somewhere. I just hope it's not the tongue and eyestay.

What's wrong with the tongue & eyestay being a different color other than black? Foams are a hard shoe to colorblock when releasing as many as they've have lately. I don't want all my foams looking similar. Now if they were to put patent leather on the eyestay then thats something to fuzz about. But a grey upper is cool in my book.

Foams the new dunks? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea right, we'll need a couple hundred more releases, stupid celebration packs, and severe material changes to accomplish that feat.

co-sign on not blocking them like the carolina pro's or the doom pro's
laugh.gif

regardless, the color combo works so well that they will have to really go out their way to $#%* this one up
nerd.gif

Foams the new dunks? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea right, we'll need a couple hundred more releases, stupid celebration packs, and severe material changes to accomplish that feat.

co-sign on not blocking them like the carolina pro's or the doom pro's
laugh.gif

regardless, the color combo works so well that they will have to really go out their way to $#%* this one up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

My information is every single other Foam that has ever released with a XXXX/Black colorway. I really don't see how it's hard to understand.

The colour code looks like it's only one number different from the Royal's. There's probably going to be black and white somewhere on the shoes. If you're going by the list of colours in the title and the main post to decipher how they're going to look, I think the OP posted that as a way to tell us the two main colours that will be on them.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

The colour code looks like it's only one number different from the Royal's. There's probably going to be black and white somewhere on the shoes. If you're going by the list of colours in the title and the main post to decipher how they're going to look, I think the OP posted that as a way to tell us the two main colours that will be on them.

Originally Posted by Benssick

Dislike. Royals are the only foams that kill it. All these other colors are just a joke

Royals are Classics. But, if you are going to say that all other foams are a joke then smh. Are you telling every OG colorway of every shoe is better than it's predecessor. If royals were not the OG color or didn't hold the penny nostalgia. I can honestly say that other colorways would be much more iconic. But, then again Penny's the one that tells the story of the shoe..... which is why the  Royals and Coppers do so well..... But, just basing off cosmetics... I would say there are much better cw's out there....especially recently...

Originally Posted by Benssick

Dislike. Royals are the only foams that kill it. All these other colors are just a joke

Royals are Classics. But, if you are going to say that all other foams are a joke then smh. Are you telling every OG colorway of every shoe is better than it's predecessor. If royals were not the OG color or didn't hold the penny nostalgia. I can honestly say that other colorways would be much more iconic. But, then again Penny's the one that tells the story of the shoe..... which is why the  Royals and Coppers do so well..... But, just basing off cosmetics... I would say there are much better cw's out there....especially recently...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

foams are the new dunks.

lebrons/kobes are the new jordans.

i seen it.

whatttttttttttt????? If anything lebrons will be Jordans of tomorrow.... FOAMS stay FOAMS or are a part of the Penny Line..... I don't even have a pair of Lebrons but I say that Lebrons line will be more successful than Kobe's, Penny's, Barkleys, Pippen's, Or Iverson's whole line. I emphasize WHOLE sneaker line not just one particular shoe. Foams being new dunks is just ridiculous......

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

foams are the new dunks.

lebrons/kobes are the new jordans.

i seen it.

whatttttttttttt????? If anything lebrons will be Jordans of tomorrow.... FOAMS stay FOAMS or are a part of the Penny Line..... I don't even have a pair of Lebrons but I say that Lebrons line will be more successful than Kobe's, Penny's, Barkleys, Pippen's, Or Iverson's whole line. I emphasize WHOLE sneaker line not just one particular shoe. Foams being new dunks is just ridiculous......

im not trippin on alot of foam color ways because there all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they odddded on the OG flight posites , so why not these ? as long as they fire . ill keep coppin

im not trippin on alot of foam color ways because there all 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they odddded on the OG flight posites , so why not these ? as long as they fire . ill keep coppin

I kinda not feeling all the colors of the new foams....

Makes the Og's kinda seem a bit less mind blowing which they were when i first saw them

I kinda not feeling all the colors of the new foams....

Makes the Og's kinda seem a bit less mind blowing which they were when i first saw them

Back
Top Bottom