updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

I don't know what to think about foams anymore....u oversaturate the year w such a classic shoe it does something to me personally....loving the colorway..hoping Nike jumps back out of the crayon box n slows down...

I don't know what to think about foams anymore....u oversaturate the year w such a classic shoe it does something to me personally....loving the colorway..hoping Nike jumps back out of the crayon box n slows down...

Originally Posted by chuck202

^^^^you wouldn't know these colors existed with a box of 64 crayons 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chuck202

^^^^you wouldn't know these colors existed with a box of 64 crayons 
laugh.gif

Personally I'd like it to be something like those pics with an all icey sole..gonna be dope anyway though

Personally I'd like it to be something like those pics with an all icey sole..gonna be dope anyway though

They're ok, personally I'll be good if they release the Black/ Black Foamposite Pro && the Dr.Dooms Black/ White Foamposite Pro

They're ok, personally I'll be good if they release the Black/ Black Foamposite Pro && the Dr.Dooms Black/ White Foamposite Pro

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Did he say how much? My friend who usually gives me good info said Foams Ones and Pros are going to cost more next year.

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

Didn't Nike just drop the Pros from $200 to $190? Damn, Nike sure is quick to respond to market conditions these days.

^^^ Did he say how much? My friend who usually gives me good info said Foams Ones and Pros are going to cost more next year.

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

Didn't Nike just drop the Pros from $200 to $190? Damn, Nike sure is quick to respond to market conditions these days.

Yeah Super Copped....finally something worth gettin....passed on every foam this yr except the pewters....these are gonna be sick

Yeah Super Copped....finally something worth gettin....passed on every foam this yr except the pewters....these are gonna be sick

Originally Posted by mkc1983

foams will be $220 in 2012 got that a few days ago 
embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

embarassed.gif

that's probably true since nike is doing a across the board price increase to all products 

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

embarassed.gif

that's probably true since nike is doing a across the board price increase to all products 

Back
Top Bottom