updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

Didn't Nike just drop the Pros from $200 to $190? Damn, Nike sure is quick to respond to market conditions these days.
foams will be $220 in 2012 got that a few days ago 
embarassed.gif

Why Are We Even Gonna Be Getting Foams In 2012.?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

After The Pines Im Good... Nike Has Destroyed This Shoe...

The pro's will start costing 200 I think starting with the dark pine release, and the one's will start retailing at 210-220 somewhere in that range, due to the price increase that are happening.

Didn't Nike just drop the Pros from $200 to $190? Damn, Nike sure is quick to respond to market conditions these days.
embarassed.gif

Why Are We Even Gonna Be Getting Foams In 2012.?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

After The Pines Im Good... Nike Has Destroyed This Shoe...

embarassed.gif

eyes.gif
NOOOOOO

embarassed.gif

eyes.gif
NOOOOOO

Originally Posted by quanb24

i love foams but its gettin out of control now man
30t6p3b.gif

What he said 
It's only two pairs I can see myself getting now....Red and The "Space Jam" ones if they ever come out 

Originally Posted by quanb24

i love foams but its gettin out of control now man
30t6p3b.gif

What he said 
It's only two pairs I can see myself getting now....Red and The "Space Jam" ones if they ever come out 

If they're going to raise the prices then it'd be nice if they moved production back to Taiwan at the very least
eyes.gif

If they're going to raise the prices then it'd be nice if they moved production back to Taiwan at the very least
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

eyes.gif

Truth.

However, if foams are gonna sell like the retro blues did, its never going to happen.

Damn miss seeing PC8.

eyes.gif

Truth.

However, if foams are gonna sell like the retro blues did, its never going to happen.

Damn miss seeing PC8.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

eyes.gif
Truth.

yea, i know it's a lot to ask for
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

eyes.gif
Truth.

yea, i know it's a lot to ask for
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom