updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

alien.gif
 where are the pics??
I've been in need of a navy pair of kicks for years now

alien.gif
 where are the pics??

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif
 where are the pics??
same here! if these don't come out, i guess i'll have to settle with the olympic 6's

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif
 where are the pics??
same here! if these don't come out, i guess i'll have to settle with the olympic 6's

Seaglow will be selling like hotcakes thanks to all the icey soles turning yellow.

Seaglow will be selling like hotcakes thanks to all the icey soles turning yellow.

THESE DDNT SHOW UP AT THE SC EVENT...AND PICS HAVE YET TO SURFACE... 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

ohwell.gif
I would think that if they were releasing, someone like Air Randy would have some pictures by now

Originally Posted by j o 19

ohwell.gif
I would think that if they were releasing, someone like Air Randy would have some pictures by now

If these were actually considered at any point by Nike, it would be a shame if they were scrapped. With all the hideous clown Foams Nike is deciding to release, it would be an insult to scrap the only mock-up in the line-up that didn't disgrace the Foam one legacy. (Reds are borderline due to the ultra-shiny look, but overall not an embarrassment of an effort).

If these were actually considered at any point by Nike, it would be a shame if they were scrapped. With all the hideous clown Foams Nike is deciding to release, it would be an insult to scrap the only mock-up in the line-up that didn't disgrace the Foam one legacy. (Reds are borderline due to the ultra-shiny look, but overall not an embarrassment of an effort).

Back
Top Bottom