updated w Pics *Nike Air foamposite One Dark Obsidian/Dark Grey (2012)

Can someone tell me how many foams have released so far this year and how many are set to release this year because I swear foams release once a month now.

Can someone tell me how many foams have released so far this year and how many are set to release this year because I swear foams release once a month now.

Metallic reds..galaxies and electrolimes that are plugged in @ ur sig lol and if he drop all whites in april and yankees in july wow nearing jb status ala post re-retirement. Now we get two a month. This would kill the foam craze haha

Metallic reds..galaxies and electrolimes that are plugged in @ ur sig lol and if he drop all whites in april and yankees in july wow nearing jb status ala post re-retirement. Now we get two a month. This would kill the foam craze haha

wow, is whats on the first page releasing? Look like a bootleg version of the SCs. Both are not a good look imo...

wow, is whats on the first page releasing? Look like a bootleg version of the SCs. Both are not a good look imo...

Terrible. What were they thinking?

Why couldn't they just colour block them like the OG colourways? Navy foamposite material, black eyestay, clear outsole.

Why couldn't they just colour block them like the OG colourways? Navy foamposite material, black eyestay, clear outsole.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

They were thinking if teal, neon green and electrolime colored foams can sell out, then any foams can sell out at this point.

Nike knows anything they put out is going to sell out. They are gonna $@@*% this out till they can't no more, then calm down for a few years and bring back the og colors/more desirable and re-spark the hype. At least that's what I would do if I was in charge.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

They were thinking if teal, neon green and electrolime colored foams can sell out, then any foams can sell out at this point.

Nike knows anything they put out is going to sell out. They are gonna $@@*% this out till they can't no more, then calm down for a few years and bring back the og colors/more desirable and re-spark the hype. At least that's what I would do if I was in charge.

Back
Top Bottom