**Upstate NY (Albany, Lake George, Saratoga)**

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Any stores gettin the Glow in the Dark Rookie Penny Hardaways upstate? I got mine already..they're insane
pimp.gif

yeah eblens got them a couple weeks ago, had to cop a full size smaller though in hopes of an eventual trade

I was sick when I heard they released at Eblens, I copped mine for $290
tired.gif

Eblens still has 2 pairs of the black flip 3s if anyones interested...also Footloose is closing so all there stuff is on sale for pretty cheap (Griffeys Penny 1s etc)...Streetgame has the Binarys for 20% off, the Duncans for 10% off, and the AF1 duckboot for $139.99...

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Eblens still has 2 pairs of the black flip 3s if anyones interested...also Footloose is closing so all there stuff is on sale for pretty cheap (Griffeys Penny 1s etc)...Streetgame has the Binarys for 20% off, the Duncans for 10% off, and the AF1 duckboot for $139.99...
Didn't think Footloose would ever close down..

^^I would say Colonie..less people think about Colonie Center for Jordan releases imo..

Crossgates would have more pairs but save yourself the nonsense

^^I would say Colonie..less people think about Colonie Center for Jordan releases imo..

Crossgates would have more pairs but save yourself the nonsense

Crossgates footlocker is the only store that and not alot of pairs from what im hearin
ohwell.gif
, best bet is crossgates where Finishline, Eblens,Footlocker, and Champs will all have them and plenty of pairs....on a sleeper note Saratoga mall has 18 pairs at their finishline as well as Rotterdam Finishline....dont forget about streetgame either in albany

From what I'm Hearing:

Crossgates FTL: 12pm
Crossgates Champs: 12pm
Eblens: 12pm
Crossgates Finishline:12pm
Colonie Ftl: ?
Rotterdam Finishline:7am
Wilton Finishline:7am

Im hearing everyone in crossgates is doing a midnight since Crossgates Ftl is doing midnight...Most of this is set solid from my knowledge and sources, but double check if need be

I have some merchandise credits from Nike..so I'ma cop online..may get two pairs..

Damn, just stumbled on this regional forum. UPSTATE NY is where its at lol. You have to be a fool if your not coppin' these chicago Xs. Only downfall may be quality but from pics, its not looking too bad. Im expecting poor quality but i think they'll still look nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BTW Harrison, lost your number man.. pm me

^^Where you from bro?

Saratoga. Sorry for late response... just saw this. But if this House of Hoops is for real, I can't wait. Hopefully they get that
pimp.gif
 , that local kick shops havent been getting...

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by gijace

What spots last year released the all star kicks? thanks fam.
None..
laugh.gif

Really? man if that's the case, NDC is my only chance to cop the galaxies. smh.
NDC is gonna b ur best bet..unless you got a way to head to NYC for an early mornin release/campout

Yo Peace to my man Will. Still slinging wisdom to the youth after all these years. Hope you aren't sleeping over in the mall for Jordans still. I've been living and studying in the city for a while now. Still working @ x-gates? Keep it real as always man, hope all is well.

Back
Top Bottom