US Government Headed to Shutdown

ill say it again
americans act like we tough
but we p
they aint staying home
some will but just some
People just don't want to risk going to jail or losing their jobj
Charlemagne talked about it when they protested with al sharpton. Everyone was in the streets arms locked, singing in solidarity... Until the boys showed up talking about locking folks up. Everybody shuffled back to their place of work.

Pioneers like mlk weren't afraid of that collateral damage. I guess people these days feel like they have too much to lose.

Again, they better not **** with my trip at the end of the month or i might be the one going to jail.

I’ve been reading articles about how a lot of tsa heads have been calling out, using sick time, pto, and some have even quit. A friend of mine does tsa at lax and he used pto the first week of the shutdown.

If this drags out a few more weeks I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens in either more workers not showing up or quitting.

ill say it again
americans act like we tough
but we p
they aint staying home
some will but just some

SOFT

wth you showing up to work for if you aren’t getting paid? Idc about the contract you signed in the beginning. You got a dictator playing with your money.

If everyone who wasn’t getting paid stopped showing up you better believe they’d panic and starting paying them one way or another.

Tsa and air traffic controllers need to work together and get their money.

Wouldn’t be me man.

SOFT

wth you showing up to work for if you aren’t getting paid? Idc about the contract you signed in the beginning. You got a dictator playing with your money.

If everyone who wasn’t getting paid stopped showing up you better believe they’d panic and starting paying them one way or another.

Tsa and air traffic controllers need to work together and get their money.

Wouldn’t be me man.
No u not getting what I’m saying
I’m saying they all should not show up
But they not gonna do that
They gonna talk a mean game
Call out a few days
Post on social media
But gonna end up showing up
Like dude said they ain’t willing to go that extra mile
To get **** done

EDIT: nvm
Ur agreeing WITH me :lol:

No u not getting what I’m saying
I’m saying they all should not show up
But they not gonna do that
They gonna talk a mean game
Call out a few daypost on social media
But gonna end up showing up
Like dude said they ain’t willing to go that extra mile
To get **** done

Nah, I’m picking up what you’re putting down. That’s what I’m saying. All them need to strike out front of the airport.

At some point they've got to realize that everyone doesn't have a nest egg or realize that it's deplenishing.

If tsa walks out that would be veeerry interesting and i think it'd legitimately be a turning point in American history.

Government would think of something though.
I'm thinking they'd hire new workers on the spot, tell them to stick it out best they can and once the shutdown ends, they'll have a job.

Boy. I legit don't know what I'd do. Probable drive for Uber.

The wall is just a torjan horse, give it another month we are heading to a major recession.
I never thought about it that deeply but u definitely see this ending very good it very bad... And with the tone of this country, it will probably be the latter.

Trump is in office that’s the tragedy in its self.
I thought about that while typing the message. He might be the tragedy we need. He's the American dream embodied: rich, narcissistic, money-over-morals. This country needs a wake-up call. There's no camaraderie until disaster strikes. Maybe he will unintentionally make America great.

I thought about that while typing the message. He might be the tragedy we need. He's the American dream embodied: rich, narcissistic, money-over-morals. This country needs a wake-up call. There's no camaraderie until disaster strikes. Maybe he will unintentionally make America great.
If we being real
The minorities are woke
It’s the white folks who are dillusional

America should just break into 2 countries a democratic one and a republican one. Like North and South Korea.

Ain't no reason 300 million people need to agree with eachother.

America should just break into 2 countries a democratic one and a republican one. Like North and South Korea.

Ain't no reason 300 million people need to agree with eachother.

Master.jpg

Back
Top Bottom