US Government Headed to Shutdown

Sorry but I don’t believe it does

I don’t think Contractors get back pay for Furloughs :smh:

19AAA322-3BE1-4BA4-A9D5-5937A90E0B5B.png
Happy this was passed

I think I have enough money to survive if the shutdown goes on longer
They gonna tax the hell outta that back pay
:smh:

Trump just signed the bill to backpay the federal government when it reopens. This doesn’t include contractors.

I heard a very interesting theory, the wall is an experiment in artificial intelligence. It won’t be built and never was meant to be built. Based off the emotional responses, tons of information is being gathered to form algorithms that feed the AI so it can render AI user interfaces that supplements people’s belief and desires. Trump is the culmination of everything that the masses oppose and was intentionally put in place so that AI could replace him with the “answer” to the world’s problems. Even those who support him will have platforms that AI makes them feel at home because so much info has been gathered. Definitely something to ponder.

One of the more interesting theories I've heard on NT in a while - granted, I haven't been in too many DEEP threads lately, but this is dope.

Trump just signed the bill to backpay the federal government when it reopens. This doesn’t include contractors.
I'm shocked that he needed to sign a bill to authorize backpay.

This is so ridiculous.

I was planning on applying for some NASA positions out here in SoCal. But this latest shutdown has made me weary.

I’m a contractor and luckily my agency isn’t affected but no we wouldn’t get any backpay. We’re the governments stepchild.

I’m a contractor and luckily my agency isn’t affected but no we wouldn’t get any backpay. We’re the governments stepchild.
Same. Crazy how much we're depended on to answer questions or get things done, but still get treated like crap.

Air Traffic Controller strikes has happen in the past (i.e 1981) where those who did walked out, ended up being replaced. I believe Ronald Reagan ended up firing 11,000 controllers during that strike. One buddy that i know dad ended getting a controller job during the strike and has pretty much been one since. I'm pretty sure the traffic controllers have thought about leaving, but at the end, they would easily be replaced to those willing to work for free in order to get a great paying job. When I say great, I mean, 120,000 median salary great.
All u need for air traffic control position is an AA.
Can Someone please acknowledge this? I feel lucky like I'm tripping
interesting read. Euroasia takes up 4.5 of the 7 billion world population

I feel for Contractors man

I remember when I was one I definitely felt like a stepchild

All u need for air traffic control position is an AA.

interesting read. Euroasia takes up 4.5 of the 7 billion world population
Did you read the points of content and how many Russia has already been able to check off especially in the United States?

I’m gonna be pretty upset if I don’t get my tax return money back. I can’t even imagine what these workers are going through not getting paid for work they are currently doing

Man there's never any reason for govt contractors to not get paid considering they're not typically month to month contracts and a lot of times the money is upfront.

One of the more interesting theories I've heard on NT in a while - granted, I haven't been in too many DEEP threads lately, but this is dope.
Yall need to lay off that loud. The wall is just the result of contractors lobbying Trump to do the construction for the massive pay out. The man builds buildings for a living, those connects want their cut.

True. Construction he super political.

I know a contractor who did 5 years for bribing a bunch of politicians and got caught. Did his time and got out and he’s on damn near every job I go to. :rofl:

Still making millions.

Back
Top Bottom