US Government Headed to Shutdown

Yes if ALL the people don’t show up they won’t fire everyone. They’ll bend over and count is as a sick day. They don’t have to come up with an all new staff the next day

Last edited:
How you making 60k a year living paycheck to paycheck?
I make about half that and still have between 5-10k saved just in case

IDK.. man like it took me 6months before I started buying furniture. That's how desparate I was to make sure there's money in my account. Now I got a new gig, praying BTC rebounds in the next year.

It's been like what ten years since the great recession.. that alone should have you alteast keeping precious items to flip.. calling in some of your long term investments

Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border did not come from security analysts following years of study or through evidence that a wall would reduce illegal immigration. Amazingly, for something so central to the current U.S. president, the wall came about as a “mnemonic device” thought up by a pair of political consultants to remind Donald Trump to talk about illegal immigration.

Mnemonic devices- Techniques a person can use to help them improve their ability to remember something. In other words, it's a memory technique to help your brain better encode and recall important information.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuart...or-donald-trumps-wall-came-from/#3a79c6154415

Still bothers me this is legal. Essentially starve people out till whoever is more empathetic caves first.

Folks still think this isn't on purpose
Right. I have a grim theory about this: Trump and company want America bleached/'cleansed'. This is done by eliminating all the poor people. Starting from the poorest , moving up, until only the richest and most affluent remain. Mainly to get rid of minorities. If any remain, it'll be celebrities or something. Basically only those that can bring something to the table.

I legit want tsa to walk out. I have a very big trip next week, but at this point I'm thinking beyond myself. Something needs to be done.

Right. I have a grim theory about this: Trump and company want America bleached/'cleansed'. This is done by eliminating all the poor people. Starting from the poorest , moving up, until only the richest and most affluent remain. Mainly to get rid of minorities. If any remain, it'll be celebrities or something. Basically only those that can bring something to the table.

I legit want tsa to walk out. I have a very big trip next week, but at this point I'm thinking beyond myself. Something needs to be done.

Sadly we need people in the bottom tiers to do the lower wage jobs. If the rich get rid of of all the poor who’s going to do the low lever work. That essentially means retail as we know it would no longer exist. The rich and middle class depend on those in the lower tiers. TSA workers make 30-40k, if they collectively walk off everyone will feel it no matter what income bracket you fall under.

Russia. They was sayin off break the plan was to destabilize the country and make people lose faith in the government.

I personally don't think this was ever about a wall. Just another step.
Racists want a second crack at a civil war since they were embarrassed last time. This will bring something for sure

Sadly we need people in the bottom tiers to do the lower wage jobs. If the rich get rid of of all the poor who’s going to do the low lever work. That essentially means retail as we know it would no longer exist. The rich and middle class depend on those in the lower tiers. TSA workers make 30-40k, if they collectively walk off everyone will feel it no matter what income bracket you fall under.
Retail will be replaced by machines.

Folks still think this isn't on purpose

This is not about a wall or some conspiracy to get rid of the poor. If it were they would have started when he had 3 parts of the government.

Trump legal woes are mounting. He needs a distraction to keep us from Muellers report. Create enough controversy with one hand, so when the next hand opens we are too distracted.

Racists want a second crack at a civil war since they were embarrassed last time. This will bring something for sure

You see it. They know what they doing.

Yall boys stay vigilant out here cuz **** getting weird real fast.

This is not about a wall or some conspiracy to get rid of the poor. If it were they would have started when he had 3 parts of the government.

Trump legal woes are mounting. He needs a distraction to keep us from Muellers report. Create enough controversy with one hand, so when the next hand opens we are too distracted.

I don't think it has anything to do with his legal woes personally. Looks like part of a larger plan, **** it looks like what America has done around the world for years. It's just our turn.

You see it. They know what they doing.

Yall boys stay vigilant out here cuz **** getting weird real fast.

I don't think it has anything to do with his legal woes personally. Looks like part of a larger plan, **** it looks like what America has done around the world for years. It's just our turn.
Not as complicated as people think really. Trump hates everyone but rich white men. That’s been proven time and time again. This shut down is 100% on him simply just wanting to do it. Everyone knows the wall is stupid everyone know the price he’s asking for has no mathematical backing. The shut does nothing for him and his radical base. He has nothing to lose. In fact he enjoys it becuase he can pretend to be Putin and Kim Jon with it all. Pretty sure he didn’t even understand what a shut down meant or who it would effect.

Back
Top Bottom