US Government Headed to Shutdown

Earnin is helping too
Screenshot_20190120-183758_Facebook.jpg

Right. I have a grim theory about this: Trump and company want America bleached/'cleansed'. This is done by eliminating all the poor people. Starting from the poorest , moving up, until only the richest and most affluent remain. Mainly to get rid of minorities. If any remain, it'll be celebrities or something. Basically only those that can bring something to the table.

I legit want tsa to walk out. I have a very big trip next week, but at this point I'm thinking beyond myself. Something needs to be done.
That’s ridiculous. All he’s doing is appealing to the construction lobbies he does business with to give them a monster billion dollar government contract.

That’s ridiculous. All he’s doing is appealing to the construction lobbies he does business with to give them a monster billion dollar government contract.
Bingo.... which will in turn come his way. He has yet to pass something that didn’t come back his way

Pelosi & Trump playing a game of chicken, and from da political calculations made on each side..a compromise on either end would spell certain doom to their leadership when it comes to their base.

objectively speaking, Trump couldve gotten his 25 billion for his entire wall had he done da wall for DACA deal last year...he let Stephen Miller, Ann Coulter, Tom Cotton etc. let a 90% slam dunk slip thru his fingers.

Nancy definitely overplaying her hand considering if Trump declares a state of emergency, he could get his wall built without Congress, and she'd be left with egg on her face.
If a wall is built, it wont be due to a State of Emergency. He could try but it will be tied up in litagation for years. Hes already back tracked that idea and is offering the Daca kids. If the dems are smart they will let the courts decide, cause they can over any aggreement the prez and capital come up with.

Not as complicated as people think really. Trump hates everyone but rich white men. That’s been proven time and time again. This shut down is 100% on him simply just wanting to do it. Everyone knows the wall is stupid everyone know the price he’s asking for has no mathematical backing. The shut does nothing for him and his radical base. He has nothing to lose. In fact he enjoys it becuase he can pretend to be Putin and Kim Jon with it all. Pretty sure he didn’t even understand what a shut down meant or who it would effect.
Trump cares about himself and his interest only.

Second church ive seen do this

What if this is trumps plan to bring the country together... And what if it actually does work...
I'm seeing some great things from people and companies to to help one another. And one thing i know about America, there's no true camaraderie until there's a disaster, but typically the disaster is short lived, like a shooting or a storm... Now he's controlling the storm and people are banning together...

next time u go through
leave a big tube of toothpaste in ur bag
see if they trip
if they dont
then u already know

I have precheck , they don't check ****! The regular line though, they will most definitely catch that tube. I also used to work for TSA at Logan and right now they are working as if no pay issue is occuring.

I have precheck , they don't check ****! The regular line though, they will most definitely catch that tube. I also used to work for TSA at Logan and right now they are working as if no pay issue is occuring.

How does one gain precheck status? How long is the approval process?

What if this is trumps plan to bring the country together... And what if it actually does work...
I'm seeing some great things from people and companies to to help one another. And one thing i know about America, there's no true camaraderie until there's a disaster, but typically the disaster is short lived, like a shooting or a storm... Now he's controlling the storm and people are banning together...

BBF50C81-6F77-4F87-82A9-0F72859652BF.gif

It takes a couple weeks. Most of it is just waiting/scheduling an appt. There's also a fee.

If you travel internationally you should get Global Entry, since I think it includes Precheck.

I don't get how it works - you pay money and then they don't check your bags? Seems like a great idea...

How does one gain precheck status? How long is the approval process?

For myself, I an active military member so my DOD number is considered my precheck. You can apply for precheck online. I think the fee is like 85.00 bucks or so and a background check w/ an appointment.

If a wall is built, it wont be due to a State of Emergency. He could try but it will be tied up in litagation for years. Hes already back tracked that idea and is offering the Daca kids. If the dems are smart they will let the courts decide, cause they can over any aggreement the prez and capital come up with.

waiting for da courts to decide it is a gamble because if they lose than they truly don't have any cards to play left

da wall would get tied up in court less than a year, look at the ban that people called Muslim ban...Trump got that in his favor in less than a year and it went to da supreme Court.

I have yet to have a good TSA experience personally. They’re always pissed. Really don’t expect them to save my life if **** hits the fan

Back
Top Bottom