US Government Headed to Shutdown

Thought it was pretty obvious trump has been playing checkers while his opponents have been playing chess. He has no type of "long game" plan in his sleeves. 4 more years? yeah right!!
DcoqHYCVQAA-gk_.jpg
What dont understand is, for Republicans to be riding with Trump so hard, why arent they telling him the game. They are out here letting Trump walk into walls.

Ordered some stuff off wish, it appears this is tsa related:
Screenshot_20190122-194538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Welp. Won't be getting that for a while apparently.

Last edited:
when u know how granular 5 bill is in a multi trillion dollar government budget is, it comes across as verry petty

You wildin.
Beyond the actual dollar value, at some point you not going to give that clown everything he wants just cause you can spare it.

If it applies to toddlers it should apply to the govt of the United States.

You wildin.
Beyond the actual dollar value, at some point you not going to give that clown everything he wants just cause you can spare it.

If it applies to toddlers it should apply to the govt of the United States.

well you and Nancy pelosi making a philosophical point, which is fine, but not one rooted in reality.

Peterson says Democrats should 'give Trump the money' for border wall
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:12 p.m. CST by Jim Monk
Rep. Collin Peterson
FARGO (KFGO) - Minnesota Democratic Congressman Collin Peterson is telling his Democratic colleagues to approve President Trump's request for funding a wall on the southern border.

On KFGO's "News & Views," Peterson said approving Trump's request could help bring an end to an "unnecessary" government shutdown.

“Give Trump the money” Peterson said. “I’d give him the whole thing…and put strings on it so you make sure he puts the wall where it needs to be. Why are we fighting over this? We’re going to build that wall anyway, at some time.”

Peterson suggested that a portion of the money could be used to help the Border Patrol and to improve security measures at ports of entry. “I don’t know if I want to give (Trump) a blank check, but I don’t want to preclude him from getting the money either, if he’s going to use the money correctly."

Peterson, the Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee, added “I don’t know how we get (to a deal). The White House hasn’t called me. When I bring up what I have to say (to Democrats), they look at me cross-eyed.”

https://kfgo.com/news/articles/2019...-should-give-trump-the-money-for-border-wall/

But hey, let’s build an inefficient mechanism that doesn’t do what it’s suppose to do (keep the bad hombres out!), meanwhile destroying ecosystems and the environment where the curtain is being built.

And it would cost multiples more than $5b

imagine an elderly man having a temper tantrum and just giving him what he wants

just so he can laugh at you and flex on tv later

what a time

ite so if ya don't care then ya could spare me da crocodile tears for fed workers :lol:

I don’t have tears for anyone not getting paid right now. They need to get a spine and organize and walk out and watch the government scramble.

Oh the IRS isn’t getting paid? Boohoo, they can’t extort people for a couple weeks. They’ll be alright.

I’m not some die hard liberal, I can see the bs on both sides.

imagine an elderly man having a temper tantrum and just giving him what he wants

just so he can laugh at you and flex on tv later

what a time

ya rather let cats not get paid than let Trump have 5 bill from a trillion plus budget....its petty, it is what it is :lol: just own it.

I don’t have tears for anyone not getting paid right now. They need to get a spine and organize and walk out and watch the government scramble.

Oh the IRS isn’t getting paid? Boohoo, they can’t extort people for a couple weeks. They’ll be alright.

If this shutdown goes past Friday, if they don't walk out they are fools. There's no way I'd be working a clip for free while everyone in Washington eats.

Yeah, wouldn’t be me.

If they wanna get walked on that’s on them. They stand for nothing and it will happen time and time again if they let it.

Again, wanting the wall and shutting down the government aren’t even two things that coincide. Shutting down the government does not bring him any closer to what he’s *****ing about. The shut down is being done just because he’s mad and a *****. He himself said that

Can't flip this back on the dems... This is Trumps shutdown, by his own omission.

You'd have to be moving around in life with your eyes wide shut if you neglected to have noticed Trump is a habitual line stepper. Fulfilling his wish of wall funding will show him planting his feet in the ground and being stubborn will grant him his desires and I pray the dems continue to deny this dude at every turn.

It's pretty clear at this point his base and fringe supporters will support anything he says or does, regardless if he was indicted tomorrowed for fraud and conspiracy.

Im still convinced Trumps supporters just want to see the world burn

Same.

There’s bs on both sides, but people will follow their party to the death and not acknowledge the bs. They’ll just look at the opposite party and bring up their deficienceis

Back
Top Bottom