US Government Headed to Shutdown

There will be a Republican, there is always a primary for both parties. It is just that when there is a sitting president, the president runs unopposed in most states

There was a 2004 GOP primary for Bush, a 2012 primary for Obama. Pat Buchanan famously (the dude Trump called racist in the 1990s, abut quote favorable now) primaried Bush Sr. in 1992 at won 23% of the vote.

The GOP is just saying they will support Trump from the jump like parties do sitting president, not that there won't be a primary.

Of course, the article posted was not read. The CNN article posted does not say they won't be a primary. The RNC is trying to pressure people not to enter the primary.

But I guess just like hats of boxers and hats bigots. Or cement walls and steel fencing. Or having a wall and no wall. Or Mexico gonna pay for it and US taxpayers gonna pay for it. "No primary" and "a primary", mean the same thing

Geez.

oh, you still think Russian collusion is actually a thing? :lol: cute.

Clinton got aquitted even after being found he lied to congress about having sex in da oval office, impeachment will only reinforce his base to da point it will backfire like it did in 1996.
Why did attorney Jeff Sessions lie to Congress about Russian contacts then?

If nothing illegal was going on, why lie about talking to the Russians? Obama famously told Putin to wait until after the elections to handle their business, nothing nefarious came out of it, and we all know how law enforcement leans politically and how much they would have loved to pin some collusion BS on Barry's WH.

Explain all those indictments and jail sentences and plea deals Trump associates keep getting if there is nothing to the Russia story.

Explain all those indictments and jail sentences and plea deals Trump associates keep getting if there is nothing to the Russia story.

none of da actual crimes these folks are going to jail for have anything to do with Russian collusion, you know that, and i know that.

hence why da pivot to obstruction of Justice.

Of course, the article posted was not read. The CNN article posted does not say they won't be a primary. The RNC is trying to pressure people not to enter the primary.

henceforth no primary.

son really trying to act like runnin unopposed is a actual primary...sure if u wanna play semantics gymnastics. :lol:

none of da actual crimes these folks are going to jail for have anything to do with Russian collusion, you know that, and i know that.

Oh yeah, they're going to jail for lying to the authorities and obstruction of justice.

Lying about what?

Trying to stop an investigation on what?

Possible Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

If they had nothing to worry about when it came to their relationship with Russia, why lie then?

*yawn* sure.

da bottomless is Trump got nobody to be scared of on da democratic side to challenge him... Mueller's investigation is actually more plausible than someone actually defeating him head on.

dems got rabid radicals talkin bout 70% tax rates, and da world bout to end on 12 years :lol: ain't nobody ready for prime time out there...

even Joe Biden lookin at da young pups purity tests like comedy

What's Trump gonna run on? Healthcare (he tried to kill that)? Jobs (more automation and more outsourcing of factories under him than before)? His personality (good luck with all the examples of him caving to North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Putin in Helsinki, Pelosi - in short, a walking loss)? Tax cuts (they didn't even try that these midterms because the extra $0.20/hr we supposedly got didn't register)? The economy (and his disastrous trade war)?

Ever noticed that the only thing he's been consistent on is his bigotry and the policies that come from that? That's the only thing he's got going on, and I don't think people want four more years of that.

I didn't know you were an FBI insider. Good to know!

The election is becoming small potatoes. They’re dining out these people have stolen millions of dollars via inside trading with Russian help in hopes to end and being traded with people within the “same” circle. Lots of money has been “lost”. Billions are in the works. Now say what you want about whatever party, they’re ****** :rofl:

Oh

“Butter he males!!!!!!!!!!????????”

Oh yeah, they're going to jail for lying to the authorities and obstruction of justice.

its called process crimes, nothing to do with "Russian collusion"

ya betta hope they find something, cuz dems lookin weak for 2020. :lol:

What's Trump gonna run on? Healthcare (he tried to kill that)? Jobs (more automation and more outsourcing of factories under him than before)? His personality (good luck with all the examples of him caving to North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Putin in Helsinki, Pelosi - in short, a walking loss)? Tax cuts (they didn't even try that these midterms because the extra $0.20/hr we supposedly got didn't register)? The economy (and his disastrous trade war)?

Ever noticed that the only thing he's been consistent on is his bigotry and the policies that come from that? That's the only thing he's got going on, and I don't think people want four more years of that.

simple question is who is gonna beat him?

Screw the shirt, I got you the hat B its “literally” the same thing
6B73890B-023C-40AD-89DE-4E3BDDF9D947.jpeg

I suggest all my dudes in here stop engaging with Ninja.

One, just look at all the buffoonery he is spewing.

Second, he lost his privilege to be the Political thread because he couldn't help throw our insults after multiple warnings. And his attempt to make an alternative thread was shot down.

No matter if we make him look silly in a debate he is winning because he gets what he wants. An audience for his bigotry, racism, buffoonery, and Trump stanning.

Let him go argue about hats and simping in other threads.

what are you talking about? Gas was high almost entirely high Under Obama's presidency up until da iran deal :lol:

you forgot trucks & suv's weren't selling and da volt/leaf dropped? yeah...eons ago i know :lol:
You are completely wrong. Gas was lower than it is now for years under Obama, source? our pockets. No one who was actually out here buying gas out here can dispute this.

Most white Americans want an eternity of that

The thing is ninja did call it correct that Trump was going to win the election in 2016 tho
Yes, James Comey wrote a stupid letter that swung the election and he end up being right. Good for him

But he has been wrong on a ton of things. From Supreme Court decisions, to Clinton conspiracies, to bills getting passed. After the election he was claiming how the tax bill was going to lower our deficits, and lead to historical sustained economic growth. But when people pointing out all the **** he is wrong about his defense is always I was right that one time so who cares.

I mean if we had to list all the little and big **** we had to break down for him it would take all day. From economics, to law, engineering, history, racism, basic math.

We seriously had to break down how many days in a week were on time. He got one time right, not even for the reason he stated, but somehow people gotta take all his other nonsense seriously?

Last edited:
Trump may have won the election but lets never forget he lost the pop vote by 3million votes..

Back
Top Bottom