USC frat boy smashes on roof.(pics)

Swag I can't say I wouldn't have done it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL @ People praising this behavior. Getting kicked out of school just to be part of a group.
Lighten up man. College is an experience, its more than academics. Chances are this kids life isnt ruined and he got his rocks off (in a very bawse way, might I add). Plus he was already part of the frat so he didn't get kicked out for that. SWAG
Tell his parents to lighten up. That was a DUMB decision. Nothing dealing with being uptight. That was just dumb and it was done to be accepted. Nothing further.

LOL @ People praising this behavior. Getting kicked out of school just to be part of a group.
Lighten up man. College is an experience, its more than academics. Chances are this kids life isnt ruined and he got his rocks off (in a very bawse way, might I add). Plus he was already part of the frat so he didn't get kicked out for that. SWAG
Tell his parents to lighten up. That was a DUMB decision. Nothing dealing with being uptight. That was just dumb and it was done to be accepted. Nothing further.

I don't think he was doing it to be accepted. I think a lot of people that aren't in frats or even out of university or high school would do the same thing, although they wouldn't have to face the same level of punishment. Most individuals would do it simply to say they smashed on a roof in Southern California.

I don't think he was doing it to be accepted. I think a lot of people that aren't in frats or even out of university or high school would do the same thing, although they wouldn't have to face the same level of punishment. Most individuals would do it simply to say they smashed on a roof in Southern California.

But it is on broad day light. How poor of a decision can one make? Think about what you just said. You say he didn't do it to be accepted but then you turn around and say that he probably did it for bragging rights. You see the contradiction?

And I don't think a LOT of people would do something so foolish.

But it is on broad day light. How poor of a decision can one make? Think about what you just said. You say he didn't do it to be accepted but then you turn around and say that he probably did it for bragging rights. You see the contradiction?

And I don't think a LOT of people would do something so foolish.

The repercussions of this will decide whether it was worth it or not

Expelled from USC - not worth it

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So that is the ONLY thing that can make it not worth it?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So that is the ONLY thing that can make it not worth it?

I'm not saying it wasn't a poor decision, but I'm not really seeing the contradiction. I don't think my statement necessarily said he was doing it for bragging rights. I believe there's a difference between doing something to be accepted and doing something that you would find to be exhilarating. I could see smashing on a roof and/or in broad daylight being on someone's bucket list or them doing it just for fun.

Back
Top Bottom