*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thank god that crap Flash didnt make the CD. cant DL the GOAT CD got to wait till the 27th and cop it in stores. SUMMER WILL BE SHUT DOWN
pimp.gif

Save yourself the heartache. Usher lost a step or two. It happens to the best of us.

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Album sounds super average to me.

Very.

Which is disappointing since we were all waiting and anticipating for dude to come back.
tired.gif

*Puts on flamesuit

The Dream's album was better than this.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Album version of Moving Mountains sounds much better than the leaked version.

some of y'all are either have extremely high standards or well, just like to criticize.

for me, the middle 5-6 songs really stop it from being a legit classic album. shoulda made it a 12-13 song album rather than 18. the beginning and end gotridiculous bangers.

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Unfortunately The Dream's album had more catchy songs than Here I Stand but maybe Usher will come with some Special Edition type %*% and putsome heat in to it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

some of y'all are either have extremely high standards or well, just like to criticize.

for me, the middle 5-6 songs really stop it from being a legit classic album. shoulda made it a 12-13 song album rather than 18. the beginning and end got ridiculous bangers.

Not so much bangers IMO.

I think some of us EXPECTED bangers, but were left with a more 'grown and sexy' type of sound.

Which is ok, but I think he OD'd with the whole 18 tracks thing.

CD is way too lovey-dovey/mellow.

But hey, we can still agree on the Rockets.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Here I Stand = Growing Pains

Both are real as they come, but I think the targeted audience is a little over the age of the intended audience. Both are great albums for what they are worth.

Both have little replay value.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Here I Stand = Growing Pains

Both are real as they come, but I think the targeted audience is a little over the age of the intended audience. Both are great albums for what they are worth.

Both have little replay value.

litc (I & II), trading places, moving mountains, his mistakes, appetite, what's a man to do are all classic-type %+!. like franchise3 said, he justOD on the amount of songs on the album. 18 is too damn much.

Originally Posted by HRelos

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
Unfortunately The Dream's album had more catchy songs than Here I Stand but maybe Usher will come with some Special Edition type %*% and put some heat in to it
tongue.gif

yea dreams cd is catchy as hell,

but "before i met you".....very nicely done imo

I don't know...this joint is aight to me. It aint Confessions but I'm not too big on the club type R&B anyway. I rock with the more mellow jointsso this is good on first listen.

"I can't win" isn't on the album?

I dont see it on the tracklist.

That has been one of my favorite songs the last couple of months and a potential HIT IMO

oh my goodness this album is trash... his mistakes, what a man got to do, love in this club remix, moving mountains ARE THE ONLY GOOD SONGS...my boy Usher letme down big time.

Well at least Danja never disappoints.... Ursher, [Borat] not so much. [/Borat]

But, "Appetite" is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
when everything drops for the choruses. That synth is pure nastiness.

But I agree with everyone else. I don't see myself playin' too many of these songs on repeat for weeks to come.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Well at least Danja never disappoints.... Ursher, [Borat] not so much. [/Borat]

But, "Appetite" is
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
when everything drops for the choruses. That synth is pure nastiness.

But I agree with everyone else. I don't see myself playin' too many of these songs on repeat for weeks to come.

Dude speaks truth. Danja wrecked this joint.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Chorus is something mean.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Eletronic keys at the end are even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some space odyssey ishhh.

i think it's a good album

i honestly found Confessions a bit overrated but still good

8701>Here I Stand>Confessions>My Way>first cd noone cares about

OK, I will say this... The GR gives this album some justice. That rip from last night was terrible.

I'm diggin' a few more of these tracks, listening to them in CDQ. Wouldn't be surprised if the album starts growing on me.

The combo of "Before I Met You," "His Mistakes," and "Appetite" has gotta be my favorite section of the album.

Back
Top Bottom