*** Usher "Here I Stand" In Stores NOW! ***

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

leaky-faucet.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^EDIT: Sharebee don't see me.
laugh.gif

aint no way in hell i'm getting it from a bittorrent, ill wait til i see mediashare but ill still buy it next tuesday

but I need an Usher cd to cruise to Ocean City, MD for the 3 hr trip
pimp.gif

So far, it sounds more like a Kellz album than an Usher album.

Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Damn, I thought Timbo did the beat for Moving Mountains. I was sure of it. But more power to Tricky Stewart, track is flames.

the album begins with a bang
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the middle is pretty average
grin.gif

the album then ends with more bangs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Changes and additions to "Moving Mountains" are...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's as far as I've gotten for now, though... Be back later. Tryin' my hardest to not skip ahead to the Danja track.

Eh I've held out this long so far only listenin' to Love In The Club, I'll wait till the 27th, but so far I've read bad reviews...say itain't so Ursher.

His Mistakes (I Can't Win) REMIX with Fabolous is out

Only difference is that Fabolous got a verse

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

The version i got sounds too quiet....sound quality isn't there...*Deletes off itunes"

yea quality sucks o well, ima cop it anyways.

appetite & what's a man to do
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thank god that crap Flash didnt make the CD. cant DL the GOAT CD got to wait till the 27th and cop it in stores. SUMMER WILL BE SHUT DOWN
pimp.gif

Album is alright.

Love Behind the Melody>Here, I Stand

The album was hard to listen too at time. Ursh relies too heavily on his falsetto at time and his voice, which isn't all that good to begin with. Whileproduction was stellar, songwriting was lacking. He took himself way too serious this album, on some life-changin' steez. I felt like I was listening to agrown folks album.

3 1/2 stars.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

thank god that crap Flash didnt make the CD. cant DL the GOAT CD got to wait till the 27th and cop it in stores. SUMMER WILL BE SHUT DOWN
pimp.gif

I don't think it's going to be THAT nice of a CD unfortunately
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom