Using the N word while singing along to songs Vol. I'm not black

Like you actually have no problem with calling your boy your %!$+! just because you're at a party kicking back drinking a brew? Negative connotation or not, the $*+% don't work like that and I've seen one too many fools get knocked up side their head when they thought it was gravy. You might say I'm too sensitive but I wonder whose gonna be sensitive when me and my boys ask you and your boys to step outside for a second.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Like you actually have no problem with calling your boy your %!$+! just because you're at a party kicking back drinking a brew? Negative connotation or not, the $*+% don't work like that and I've seen one too many fools get knocked up side their head when they thought it was gravy. You might say I'm too sensitive but I wonder whose gonna be sensitive when me and my boys ask you and your boys to step outside for a second.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!

Nah I'm really not even trying to be the e-tough guy or nothing, just sharing a different view point and one that you're likely to encounter again if you're at a party with black people present.

We all know the saying ,"treat people how you would like to be treated," my granny always said, "treat people the way THEY would like to be treated."

Maybe I'm projecting but they both seem awfully cavalier when it comes to their n word usage.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!

Nah I'm really not even trying to be the e-tough guy or nothing, just sharing a different view point and one that you're likely to encounter again if you're at a party with black people present.

We all know the saying ,"treat people how you would like to be treated," my granny always said, "treat people the way THEY would like to be treated."

Maybe I'm projecting but they both seem awfully cavalier when it comes to their n word usage.

i say it when i sing all the time. itll ruin the song if i bleep out a word. p.s. im not black or racist. love hip hop though hahaha

i say it when i sing all the time. itll ruin the song if i bleep out a word. p.s. im not black or racist. love hip hop though hahaha

Originally Posted by ksteezy

same goes for any hiphop track wit the N word on it, which is 90% of them....if the record companies felt it was ok to release to the public i don't see how i can be wrong by singing along...gimmie a break.

this.  if its that offensive, dont include it in the song.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

same goes for any hiphop track wit the N word on it, which is 90% of them....if the record companies felt it was ok to release to the public i don't see how i can be wrong by singing along...gimmie a break.

this.  if its that offensive, dont include it in the song.

Originally Posted by eddiee21

How about 75,000 white people at Coachella (give or take) singing along.

"Something wrong
I hold my head
MJ gone...our %!+*% dead"�
laugh.gif
And imagine if it were all non blacks there...There'd be a split second of silence if they didn't sing along with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

How about 75,000 white people at Coachella (give or take) singing along.

"Something wrong
I hold my head
MJ gone...our %!+*% dead"�
laugh.gif
And imagine if it were all non blacks there...There'd be a split second of silence if they didn't sing along with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

white-chicks-6.jpg

soooo.... no ones around
laugh.gif
 rappers riddle their songs w the word and expect everyone to sing along, so do it. you can rap the N word all day ,just better not be a freestyle

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

white-chicks-6.jpg

soooo.... no ones around
laugh.gif
 rappers riddle their songs w the word and expect everyone to sing along, so do it. you can rap the N word all day ,just better not be a freestyle

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Cedric Ceballos, you might not think you're any of those things but if your actions lead others to perceive you that way it's just as bad.
i see where your coming from, no one in real life has ever perceived me that way, i joke around alot, as do all my friends,  and some of the jokes have consisted of white jokes, black jokes, asian jokes, hispanic jokes, gay jokes, mother jokes, gender jokes etc but at the end of the day it's all in good fun. we all dish it out at eachother and we can all take it when it's thrown back at us.   to me it's the same way when you see a comedian on stage performing and he makes a joke about another race.

what im saying is that while i've never had a problem saying stuff joking around in real life  i've had the nt moral police get uptight at me over some of the most pettiest things in the world while reaching pretty hard in the process.

Cedric Ceballos, you might not think you're any of those things but if your actions lead others to perceive you that way it's just as bad.
i see where your coming from, no one in real life has ever perceived me that way, i joke around alot, as do all my friends,  and some of the jokes have consisted of white jokes, black jokes, asian jokes, hispanic jokes, gay jokes, mother jokes, gender jokes etc but at the end of the day it's all in good fun. we all dish it out at eachother and we can all take it when it's thrown back at us.   to me it's the same way when you see a comedian on stage performing and he makes a joke about another race.

what im saying is that while i've never had a problem saying stuff joking around in real life  i've had the nt moral police get uptight at me over some of the most pettiest things in the world while reaching pretty hard in the process.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!

Im just trolling man.

oh snap!

rap battle! rap battle!

Im just trolling man.

Back
Top Bottom