Using the N word while singing along to songs Vol. I'm not black

If you use the word in your lyrics, it is evident that it will be repeated. It's the sole purpose for why music is made. I dont have a problem with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread

so many threads about white people on NT so Im going to ask this question...

When reading Huckleberry Finn in High School did you drop the N word when you had to read Huckleberry Finn out loud in class?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread

When reading Huckleberry Finn in High School did you drop the N word when you had to read Huckleberry Finn out loud in class?

How are other(not black) people supposed to rap to Lil' Jon's Roll Call song 
laugh.gif

How are other(not black) people supposed to rap to Lil' Jon's Roll Call song 
laugh.gif

I'm not black and I'll say it whenever I want. It's actually part of my vernacular (sp?) most of the time I'm outside of work.

Come at me, bro.

I'm not black and I'll say it whenever I want. It's actually part of my vernacular (sp?) most of the time I'm outside of work.

Come at me, bro.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

by myself, hell yeah...with others....prolly not

its like other races be itchin to say it
roll.gif
roll.gif
but its no big deal but if i wasnt black i wouldnt say it period

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

by myself, hell yeah...with others....prolly not

its like other races be itchin to say it
roll.gif
roll.gif
but its no big deal but if i wasnt black i wouldnt say it period

I don't like when white/asians ect use They seem so out of Character when they do.

S/N if you have to ask about it you shouldn't do it

I don't like when white/asians ect use They seem so out of Character when they do.

S/N if you have to ask about it you shouldn't do it

Im not black and I say it all the time even with my friends that are black but i guess its like dude said earlier in NY just about everyone says it

Im not black and I say it all the time even with my friends that are black but i guess its like dude said earlier in NY just about everyone says it

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

ALL NEW YORKERS R ALLOWED TO SAY IT!!........ and THEN only black people if there not from anywhere else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been told the N word is pretty loose in NY for all ethnicities, is it really that cool? Even for whites? 
i hear whites & asians say it more than blacks sometimes.
Out here?
30t6p3b.gif
... ALL kids use it, aint even a matter of strict or loose or -a or -er... In all honesty you can't have rules over who could use what language and who can't..whoevers left out in the cold is going to want to join the party no matter what the issue, that's just human nature.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ekon one

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

ALL NEW YORKERS R ALLOWED TO SAY IT!!........ and THEN only black people if there not from anywhere else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been told the N word is pretty loose in NY for all ethnicities, is it really that cool? Even for whites? 
i hear whites & asians say it more than blacks sometimes.
Out here?
30t6p3b.gif
... ALL kids use it, aint even a matter of strict or loose or -a or -er... In all honesty you can't have rules over who could use what language and who can't..whoevers left out in the cold is going to want to join the party no matter what the issue, that's just human nature.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i sing along to a katie perry song and don't change one word, same goes for any hiphop track wit the N word on it, which is 90% of them....if the record companies felt it was ok to release to the public i don't see how i can be wrong by singing along...gimmie a break.

THIS (with my minor edit)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i sing along to a katie perry song and don't change one word, same goes for any hiphop track wit the N word on it, which is 90% of them....if the record companies felt it was ok to release to the public i don't see how i can be wrong by singing along...gimmie a break.

THIS (with my minor edit)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread

The white kids that had to read it out lout said "N word", but some of them actually said the word and the teacher wouldn't say a damn thing. She was black too... lol? But, I do say it when I'm reciting the lyrics to a song.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread

The white kids that had to read it out lout said "N word", but some of them actually said the word and the teacher wouldn't say a damn thing. She was black too... lol? But, I do say it when I'm reciting the lyrics to a song.

Back
Top Bottom