USPS Claims they delivered the package, but there was nothing there

Did you try calling?

This happened to me once, so I just called them and they said they had it. They delivered it to me like an hour after I called.

happened to me more than once, i hate UPS.....

USPS? never had a problem with them, but UPS is terrible.

one time they said they delivered my space jams but never came by....had to contact the driver
mad.gif

came back and delivered my package.

happened to me more than once, i hate UPS.....

USPS? never had a problem with them, but UPS is terrible.

one time they said they delivered my space jams but never came by....had to contact the driver
mad.gif

came back and delivered my package.

Buyers  nightmare right there... Honestly is there anything that can be done if this happens?

This actually happened to me one time and it's because the driver delivered my package to my neighbor's pad instead of mine. Thank goodness my neighbor was cool as hell and dropped it off to me.

For those that have had to call when this happened, did you purchase/have insurance on your package? It seems like insurance is a total waste of money if they just ignore your request when a package is lost like this.

Buyers  nightmare right there... Honestly is there anything that can be done if this happens?

This actually happened to me one time and it's because the driver delivered my package to my neighbor's pad instead of mine. Thank goodness my neighbor was cool as hell and dropped it off to me.

For those that have had to call when this happened, did you purchase/have insurance on your package? It seems like insurance is a total waste of money if they just ignore your request when a package is lost like this.

i had this happen to me but the mailman just forgot to deliver it. I bought the cool grey 3's from footaction back in the day and called both footaction/usps. Usps did absolutely nothing for me but footaction gave me my money back within a day. The funny thing was the mailman brought the shoes the next day after i reported them stolen so technically i got the shoes for free. I called footaction and told them i got them; which they ended up giving me a gift card for being honest go figure. If you got it from a major company call and complain because they have insurance on your package and they will do an investigation. If not contact your seller and see if they have insurance because you can get your money back that way. Best of luck to you

i had this happen to me but the mailman just forgot to deliver it. I bought the cool grey 3's from footaction back in the day and called both footaction/usps. Usps did absolutely nothing for me but footaction gave me my money back within a day. The funny thing was the mailman brought the shoes the next day after i reported them stolen so technically i got the shoes for free. I called footaction and told them i got them; which they ended up giving me a gift card for being honest go figure. If you got it from a major company call and complain because they have insurance on your package and they will do an investigation. If not contact your seller and see if they have insurance because you can get your money back that way. Best of luck to you

USPS delivered a package left it in front of my door. When i look at the name and address it corresponds the building next to ours. This happened in mid November, I never gave the package to the owner nor have I opened it. When I checked the tracking # it says it was delivered but nothing about me or my building info, should I open it?
nerd.gif

USPS delivered a package left it in front of my door. When i look at the name and address it corresponds the building next to ours. This happened in mid November, I never gave the package to the owner nor have I opened it. When I checked the tracking # it says it was delivered but nothing about me or my building info, should I open it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
do the right thing

even if it's like months late

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
do the right thing

even if it's like months late

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Something similar happened to me.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

Something similar happened to me.

nerd.gif
Karma is a **&*

I had this issue at my crib. Started getting packages stolen from my front door, because no one is home in the daytime. Switch all my packages to my work addy, never had issues since
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Karma is a **&*

I had this issue at my crib. Started getting packages stolen from my front door, because no one is home in the daytime. Switch all my packages to my work addy, never had issues since
pimp.gif

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

It's either been stolen or delivered to the wrong address.

If the delivery confirmation says it's been delivered, then it's off of USPS's hands (unless the postman stole it).

It's either been stolen or delivered to the wrong address.

If the delivery confirmation says it's been delivered, then it's off of USPS's hands (unless the postman stole it).

Back
Top Bottom