USPS Claims they delivered the package, but there was nothing there

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They did this to me a few months ago.

They said they would investigate......I never heard anything.

Funny enough....Same thing happened recently to my boy. This happened a few weeks ago. He called them, was told he would get a call back.......never heard anything.

I think the post man sits the package on the floor of the building that our mailbox`s are in instead of putting them in the box for larger packages and putting the key in our small mailbox.....And someone comes along and takes it.

There is a camera looking at them, but i dont think they even ask the building manager for the video......smh

What number did you call?

You know what.....its REALLY hard to actually speak with someone.  I think i just kept pushing 0 until someone live got on the line and transferred the issue to the local post office.......They emailed them and they called me the first time.

this si why i have it sent to my job...

im sure you could even get it sent to your HS...

i mean, what are they gonna do, suspend you for getting a pair of shoes in their mail?

lol @ the idea of the office calling you over the intercom like "you have....a package?"

lol and they being some kicks...

this si why i have it sent to my job...

im sure you could even get it sent to your HS...

i mean, what are they gonna do, suspend you for getting a pair of shoes in their mail?

lol @ the idea of the office calling you over the intercom like "you have....a package?"

lol and they being some kicks...

sorry to say op, it might have been stole
UPS dude just left my worlds of history textbook on my doorstep & left before i managed to get outside
30t6p3b.gif

still though UPS>Fedex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USPS

sorry to say op, it might have been stole
UPS dude just left my worlds of history textbook on my doorstep & left before i managed to get outside
30t6p3b.gif

still though UPS>Fedex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>USPS

happened to me with UPS recently, the email said the package was delivered last friday but came about 5 days later 
grin.gif

happened to me with UPS recently, the email said the package was delivered last friday but came about 5 days later 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

Getting ridiculously?? Word??...Have of the time tho??
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

this same situation happened to me about a year ago. the tracking number said the package was delivered 20 minutes before i got home and it was gone once i got there. i called them and even tracked down which deliveryman delivered the package and he confirmed he did. he said he left a pretty big package (sweater) in my small $!* mailbox, when they usually just leave packages of that size at my doorstep. 
30t6p3b.gif
at that point, USPS said they couldn't do anything more and the company from which i bought the item refused to do anything either. i had to take that L.

this same situation happened to me about a year ago. the tracking number said the package was delivered 20 minutes before i got home and it was gone once i got there. i called them and even tracked down which deliveryman delivered the package and he confirmed he did. he said he left a pretty big package (sweater) in my small $!* mailbox, when they usually just leave packages of that size at my doorstep. 
30t6p3b.gif
at that point, USPS said they couldn't do anything more and the company from which i bought the item refused to do anything either. i had to take that L.

Originally Posted by oidreez

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

IMO, receiving packages from any carrier is a crapshoot. I've been very lucky so far, but I have a feeling the items I got from Banana Republic will never get here.
Oh well, just have to take the loss. Considering the amount of items I successfully received, it was bound to happen some time.

IMO, receiving packages from any carrier is a crapshoot. I've been very lucky so far, but I have a feeling the items I got from Banana Republic will never get here.
Oh well, just have to take the loss. Considering the amount of items I successfully received, it was bound to happen some time.

Somebody probably took it. They do this at my complex that's why I never ship anything to myself, I just send it to my parent's house.

Somebody probably took it. They do this at my complex that's why I never ship anything to myself, I just send it to my parent's house.

The same thing happened to me a couple months back. I was told that an update was coming but I never a call back. The seller gave me a replacement pair of shoes. I would never send or receive any package via usps!

34xs3z4.jpg

The same thing happened to me a couple months back. I was told that an update was coming but I never a call back. The seller gave me a replacement pair of shoes. I would never send or receive any package via usps!

34xs3z4.jpg

I order something online as well and no one was home at the time and my neighbor guy got my package the good thing was that he signed when he got the package and I got home checked my status of the package and saw he signed for it when next door ask him for my package and got it.
tongue.gif

Hopefully you get your package.

I order something online as well and no one was home at the time and my neighbor guy got my package the good thing was that he signed when he got the package and I got home checked my status of the package and saw he signed for it when next door ask him for my package and got it.
tongue.gif

Hopefully you get your package.

Back
Top Bottom