USPS Claims they delivered the package, but there was nothing there

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Did you try calling?

This happened to me once, so I just called them and they said they had it. They delivered it to me like an hour after I called.
Who did you call? Your local post office or the actual customer service number? Nobody answers on that thing.

Did you try calling?

This happened to me once, so I just called them and they said they had it. They delivered it to me like an hour after I called.
Who did you call? Your local post office or the actual customer service number? Nobody answers on that thing.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Did you try calling?

Local post office that actually received the package and sent it out to delivery.

Did you try calling?

Local post office that actually received the package and sent it out to delivery.

i went thru this- sent a jesus piece and cuban to LAX in LA -

got the confirmation but he said he didn't get anything- somebody signed for it and everything-

went thru mad stuff and thought it got delivered to a neighbor and was ready to board a flight- ended up calling the post office numerous times and they were unhelpful basically telling me to file a report which might have gotten me like $200 back if anything-  I ended up calling the superintendent/inspector general or something and they looked into it- a day or so later i'm still trying and it was "found" still in the truck un-delivered 
indifferent.gif

basically just keep escalating it- whoever answers the phone is prob just a clerk and really doesn't care about your situation...ask to speak to the manager/supervisor and keep working your way up til somebody pays attention

i went thru this- sent a jesus piece and cuban to LAX in LA -

got the confirmation but he said he didn't get anything- somebody signed for it and everything-

went thru mad stuff and thought it got delivered to a neighbor and was ready to board a flight- ended up calling the post office numerous times and they were unhelpful basically telling me to file a report which might have gotten me like $200 back if anything-  I ended up calling the superintendent/inspector general or something and they looked into it- a day or so later i'm still trying and it was "found" still in the truck un-delivered 
indifferent.gif

basically just keep escalating it- whoever answers the phone is prob just a clerk and really doesn't care about your situation...ask to speak to the manager/supervisor and keep working your way up til somebody pays attention

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

happened to me more than once, i hate UPS.....

USPS? never had a problem with them, but UPS is terrible.

one time they said they delivered my space jams but never came by....had to contact the driver
mad.gif

came back and delivered my package.
so dude was just holding on to ur shoes?? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

happened to me more than once, i hate UPS.....

USPS? never had a problem with them, but UPS is terrible.

one time they said they delivered my space jams but never came by....had to contact the driver
mad.gif

came back and delivered my package.
so dude was just holding on to ur shoes?? 
tired.gif

had this happen with a tshirt once. Ended up emailing the company and asking if theys shipped they said they did and i would email them every week saying i didnt recieve it. After like a month they ended up sending me another one. So try going through to the company you ordered first and they usually will call the usps or whatever for you. Another thing i hate is i got some fitteds the other day shipped through usps and they didnt even bother knocking on my door they just left the box on my doorstep.  

had this happen with a tshirt once. Ended up emailing the company and asking if theys shipped they said they did and i would email them every week saying i didnt recieve it. After like a month they ended up sending me another one. So try going through to the company you ordered first and they usually will call the usps or whatever for you. Another thing i hate is i got some fitteds the other day shipped through usps and they didnt even bother knocking on my door they just left the box on my doorstep.  

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

Getting ridiculously?? Word??...Have of the time tho??
grin.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Usps is getting ridiculously around my way. Have of the time they don't deliver the package and don't even bother leaving a notice to pick up the package at the post office. So if ur not expecting a package then its going back to the sender in a couple of weeks.

Getting ridiculously?? Word??...Have of the time tho??
grin.gif

I ship everything to my work address now, so someone is always there to sign, and I always get my packages. I used to ship stuff to my house, and when I was expecting, I would leave a sign at the door saying, "DO NOT LEAVE PACKAGES AT THE DOOR." USPS would never leave them after that, but UPS did a couple times. SMH...

In my case they even had a signature electronically sent to me (obviously not mine but my name)

I called up the and the lady told me that her scanner broke or some %%+$##@* and that she signed for it herself and was gonna deliver it soon...
30t6p3b.gif

Why sign for it ti say it was delivered when its not??

In my case they even had a signature electronically sent to me (obviously not mine but my name)

I called up the and the lady told me that her scanner broke or some %%+$##@* and that she signed for it herself and was gonna deliver it soon...
30t6p3b.gif

Why sign for it ti say it was delivered when its not??

I ship everything to my work address now, so someone is always there to sign, and I always get my packages. I used to ship stuff to my house, and when I was expecting, I would leave a sign at the door saying, "DO NOT LEAVE PACKAGES AT THE DOOR." USPS would never leave them after that, but UPS did a couple times. SMH...

Call them and call the company that you bought your items from tell them what happened.. It Happened to me with my space jams called em and stayed bugging them and I got my money back within two weeks. Good luck.

Call them and call the company that you bought your items from tell them what happened.. It Happened to me with my space jams called em and stayed bugging them and I got my money back within two weeks. Good luck.

yea some mailmen just drop it on their front doors for anyone to see and take.....

find your mailmen, chew him out, and then go to your post office and talk to his supervisor about what happened so he can make sure he'll never just leave a package on the doorstep ever again...

yea some mailmen just drop it on their front doors for anyone to see and take.....

find your mailmen, chew him out, and then go to your post office and talk to his supervisor about what happened so he can make sure he'll never just leave a package on the doorstep ever again...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They did this to me a few months ago.

They said they would investigate......I never heard anything.

Funny enough....Same thing happened recently to my boy. This happened a few weeks ago. He called them, was told he would get a call back.......never heard anything.

I think the post man sits the package on the floor of the building that our mailbox`s are in instead of putting them in the box for larger packages and putting the key in our small mailbox.....And someone comes along and takes it.

There is a camera looking at them, but i dont think they even ask the building manager for the video......smh

What number did you call?

You know what.....its REALLY hard to actually speak with someone.  I think i just kept pushing 0 until someone live got on the line and transferred the issue to the local post office.......They emailed them and they called me the first time.

Back
Top Bottom