V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

superb

Banned
View media item 768589
View media item 768590

So who are you going to let you do your taxes to get your max refund HR BLOCK??

Really the truth is, if you are getting a big return back your not doing something right.

Claim your right exemptions so they will take less out of your paycheck
I never got why people claim 0 and let the irs hold their money all year round just to get back in Jan
people act like they are getting free money and most of time it is their own money they are getting back because they didnt claim enough exemptions

View media item 770154

Most people who claim 0 are really screwing themselves
Here is the irs w4calculator . http://www.paycheckcity.com/calculator/w4assistant.html?execution=e1s1

Here is the refund offset number so people can check to see if their returns are getting snatched.
1 (800) 304-3107

Projected refund schedule:
http://refundschedule.com/2014-irs-e-file-chart/

Last edited:
View media item 768589
View media item 768590

So who are you going to let you do your taxes to get your max refund HR BLOCK??

Really the truth is, if you are getting a big return back your not doing something right.

I never got why people claim 0 and let the irs hold their money all year round just to get back in Jan
people act like they are getting free money and most of time it is their own money they are getting back because they didnt claim enough exemptions

I would say this is truth except if u have kids
I know my return is usually ****** until they input the child tax credit
Money going into the buy a house fund.
So not really trippin off my return

I do my taxes myself using Turbo Tax. Return should be pretty nice, straight to the savings account.

I'm a Tax Preparer, not for any of the big businesses (H&R, Liberty, or Jackson Hewitt etc.) just a small one. I'll try to spare you the gossip but I always hear that H&R have the worst service and/or have the least trained Preparers, as in they are certified but just don't come at them with complicated questions. I learned from Liberty and their cool but have no idea with Jackson

Turbo tax is cool too if you know what're doing. They say (whoever They are) that in these rough times more and more people are going to Tax people in case they might've missed something or feel they might miss something when doing Turbo Tax

I've never been to the big businesses or used Turbo so I have no idea about pricing differences but I do know some of them like Jackson make you pay them using money from your return. if u got $500 back and the service cost $120 they'll suck it out leaving you with $380. or you pay upfront like other places.

Truth. Basically giving the IRS an interest free loan.

I'm going with TaxAct since I've been using them for years and they pre-fill a lot of the info for me.

Turbo Tax is the way to go way cheaper than going to Jackson Hewitt etc

Especially if your return is simple takes a couple mins nd you're done

But what if you owe money. The past 2 years i have owed money and i don't understand how or why

Them student loans taking my whole shabang. Bm claiming my son n cutting me half tho

I'm a Tax Preparer, not for any of the big businesses (H&R, Liberty, or Jackson Hewitt etc.) just a small one. I'll try to spare you the gossip but I always hear that H&R have the worst service and/or have the least trained Preparers, as in they are certified but just don't come at them with complicated questions. I learned from Liberty and their cool but have no idea with Jackson

Turbo tax is cool too if you know what're doing. They say (whoever They are) that in these rough times more and more people are going to Tax people in case they might've missed something or feel they might miss something when doing Turbo Tax

I've never been to the big businesses or used Turbo so I have no idea about pricing differences but I do know some of them like Jackson make you pay them using money from your return. if u got $500 back and the service cost $120 they'll suck it out leaving you with $380. or you pay upfront like other places.
Can u do mine for me?????? :nerd:
I'm srs

I'm srs

Lol I never got approached by an NTer but are you in CA? That's where I'm licensed in and can't help if your from GA, lil fact. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location

Last edited:

I'm srs

Lol I never got approached by an NTer but are you in CA? That's where I'm licensed in and can't help if your from GA, lil fact. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location
Oakland
Let me know if u can
Still waiting on my last W2 should be here this week

Last edited:
i go to my usual tax guy, its very well known and popular
but anyways
How do i avoid getting a return?
I contribute about 15-16k into my 403b annually, which i understand lowers my taxable income...
i also have a son and file my baby mother at a dependent also
i also file as head of household...
what should i do to avoid giving the government my funds tax free for a year??
thanks

But what if you owe money. The past 2 years i have owed money and i don't understand how or why

What are you claiming the exemptions? And bout how much you make yearly? Then I can see why

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom