V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

got back $6700 last year claiming 2 kids... 

made 10k more this year then i did last.. am i looking at getting more or less back this year!?

also all the people im asking that claim 2 kids are getting near 8k back... am i doing something wrong?
Interesting.

Superb, you rock sir!

I just finished filing on turbotax again. I popped out another baby this past december, annual salary was bumped up 2K. Im getting back 1900 more than last year. Im happy. Of course we always want more but its better than oweing.

Will put most of the return towards a forester, and the rest in the vault.
Sorry I stand corrected ^ But as long as you used turbo tax and followed along turb will give you EIC owed and everything
[h2]  [/h2][h2]2014 Tax Year[/h2]
  EIC and adjusted gross income (AGI) must each be less than:
  • $46,997 ($52,427 married filing jointly) with three or more qualifying children
  • $43,756 ($49,186 married filing jointly) with two qualifying children
  • $38,511 ($43,941 married filing jointly) with one qualifying child
  • $14,590 ($20,020 married filing jointly) with no qualifying children
Tax Year 2014 maximum credit:
  • $6,143 with three or more qualifying children
  • $5,460 with two qualifying children
  • $3,305 with one qualifying child
  • $496 with no qualifying children

Last edited:
WOW I never filed my 2010 taxes and 2012 taxes due to me back then thinking it wasnt worth it .

Well 1 ran them through the 2010 and 2012 turbo tax and I made the around the same both years and I'm owed $965 for both returns!

Going to mail these off ASAP

WOW I never filed my 2010 taxes and 2012 taxes due to me back then thinking it wasnt worth it .
Well 1 ran them through the 2010 and 2012 turbo tax and I made the around the same both years and I'm owed $965 for both returns!

Going to mail these off ASAP
how can i file my 2006 tax return?????

how can i file my 2006 tax return?????
you cant. You can only go 3 years from dude date

My 2010 return is as far back I can go. It was due April 15 2010 so 3 years from that date is April 15 2014..

Last edited:
Yeah, it won't load, keeps giving me errors. Kept telling me my password I created wasn't 8 characters long, even though it was and fit all the requirements. I'll try again tonight when it updates I suppose.

Yeah, it won't load, keeps giving me errors. Kept telling me my password I created wasn't 8 characters long, even though it was and fit all the requirements. I'll try again tonight when it updates I suppose.
 Dont create a account. At the very bottom of the page after you confirm the pin there is a checkbox that says login in as guest. You still have to enter in the address on your last tax return and other info

Last edited:
I looked up my transcript and says I didn't file for this year....but I did. What's up with that? Or have the irs not clear my taxes?

Last edited:
I looked up my transcript and says I didn't file for this year....but I did. What's up with that? Or have the irs not clear my taxes?
 It means that havent approved your taxes yet. when it is approved it will show

When did you get accepted?

Dont create a account. At the very bottom of the page after you confirm the pin there is a checkbox that says login in as guest. You still have to enter in the address on your last tax return and other info

Now it says they can't verify my identity. Again, I'm trying later tonight ha ha.

Now it says they can't verify my identity. Again, I'm trying later tonight ha ha.
You entered wrong info that didnt match last year income tax or do you mean when they ask the security questions

Last edited:
so many people talking about getting their returns on their rush card on igotmyrefund.com :lol:

Found this little gem on that site :x

My brother actually did this a few hours ago. He just went to a “title loan” place and talked them into giving him a loan so he can buy his new TV today instead of waiting for next week. They gave him a $2400 loan and he has to give him the whole $3300 refund by next Friday! Any later and he owes an extra 75$ per week. I thought he was joking at first but he actually did. Unbelievable. I could see doing that for bills or rent or something, but a TV? I shouldn’t have admitted he was my brother, lol.
Now if you’re in a situation where your car is about to be repoed or your rent is going to be a month late or some other emergency, this might be a last ditch option for you (or maybe you’re just miserably impatient like my idiot brother.) They were hesitant at first until he proved how much he was getting by logging into the WMR on their computer and showing them his SS card. He said the guy thought about it for about 10 seconds and made him the offer. Who knows, maybe you’ll something better than the $900 interest my brother paid, but it might be an option if you’re desparate.
EDIT: almost forgot. He did not have to leave the title to his car.

so many people talking about getting their returns on their rush card on igotmyrefund.com :lol:

Found this little gem on that site :x

My brother actually did this a few hours ago. He just went to a “title loan” place and talked them into giving him a loan so he can buy his new TV today instead of waiting for next week. They gave him a $2400 loan and he has to give him the whole $3300 refund by next Friday! Any later and he owes an extra 75$ per week. I thought he was joking at first but he actually did. Unbelievable. I could see doing that for bills or rent or something, but a TV? I shouldn’t have admitted he was my brother, lol.
Now if you’re in a situation where your car is about to be repoed or your rent is going to be a month late or some other emergency, this might be a last ditch option for you (or maybe you’re just miserably impatient like my idiot brother.) They were hesitant at first until he proved how much he was getting by logging into the WMR on their computer and showing them his SS card. He said the guy thought about it for about 10 seconds and made him the offer. Who knows, maybe you’ll something better than the $900 interest my brother paid, but it might be an option if you’re desparate.
EDIT: almost forgot. He did not have to leave the title to his car.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom