V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

@Superb
on wmr its still on the the accepted my return but hasnt moved to approved
but i am able to look at my 2013 transcript and 2013 return
do u know what that means also the cycle says 20140604
Actaully dude it looks like your deposit was scheduled for today. You should have it today or tommorow. Me and some other people found the IRS information and cracked that date above

2014 year 06 cycle week 04 is the day

01 Friday

02 Monday

03 Tuesday

04 Wednsday

05 thursday

Check your bank tonight and tommorow

Last edited:
[@=/u/112496/Superb]@Superb[/@]

Actaully dude it looks like your deposit was scheduled for today. You should have it today or tommorow. Me and some other people found the IRS information and cracked that date above

01 Friday
02 Monday
03 Tuesday
04 Wednsday
05 thursday

dont give my hope up bruh
on the transcript it gives a 02-24-2014 date though

[@=/u/112496/Superb]@Superb[/@]

01 Friday
02 Monday
03 Tuesday
04 Wednsday
05 thursday

also the automated system just says it was received and is processing
is that wrong or glitched too??? :nerd:

Thats your 21 day date. Did you get accepted around the 2nd?

The other number is your deposit date

System doesnt update until tonight as I told you earlier. well early morning. Some say it wont update until saturday but from what we saw it has been everyday so far

Last edited:
bank of america
is there a glitch in the automated phone system too?
cause its saying received and is still being processed
 I just said it doesnt update until early morning lol

everybody that was approved had 846 code on that form which me refund approved

We just figured out that date

Looks like Bank of America is behind so you wont see that return until tommorow or midnight tonight whenever they update direct deposits

IRS also stated some people didnt get their 02/.06 deposits and they will issue a new deposit date

Some peoples banks can see the pending deposit, but it will not hit until tommorow

It can take 1-2 days since the IRS sent the deposit today, they use to send it 2 days in advance so it depend son your bank how fast they process it

But your transcript date is a 02/06 deposit date.

Last edited:
Damn... it locked me out for 24 hours from trying to view my transcript because it says my information doesn't match. I just checked and EVERYTHING matches. :frown:

Sidenote, I still don't see these "bars" you speak of :rolleyes These aren't good signs for me.

Last edited:
Filed my girl's taxes a couple days after mine. Her refund been accepted and the deposit date is the 10th 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mine hasn't been approved yet. Ain't eem mad since my refund is about 5% of her refund 
laugh.gif

I did my taxes on 2/1 and just checked and it will be deposited on the 10th. The 15th the latest.

how can i file my 2006 tax return?????

well... technically you can always fill out the paper forms, and mail them in. what superb was talking about was the statute of limitations on claiming your refund... this is a bit technical, but with a 3 year statute of limitations, the oldest year you can still file an original return for and get a refund is 2010... which was due 04/15/11, so it's within three years of 04/15/14.

did you already file 07, 08, 09, and 10? if not, then you can do something called an estimate tax transfer forward from 06 to 07, then again for 07 to 08, then again for 08 to 09 and then again for 09 to 10. doing so before 04/15/14 would allow you to move the 06 money forward to 10, and would still be within the 3 year statute of limitations. if you wait til after 04/15/14, you'd also have to move it forward to the 11 tax year. let me know if you have further questions.

I claim a dependent on my federal taxes, in which my parents did not(they owe). When I do my state taxes if I remove that dependent it doesn't affect my return, but curiosity made me see what would happen if i added that dependent on my parents state income return, it lowered what they owed by about $300.

Would that be something that would be flagged?

I claim a dependent on my federal taxes, in which my parents did not(they owe). When I do my state taxes if I remove that dependent it doesn't affect my return, but curiosity made me see what would happen if i added that dependent on my parents state income return, it lowered what they owed by about $300.

when you say you claim a dependent on your fed taxes, do you mean on your federal tax return form, or do you mean on the w-4 on file with your employer?
just curious, but do your parents claim you as a dependent?

here's the irs info: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p501/ar02.html#en_US_2013_publink1000220868

dependents are kind of tricky. the tax law is written in a way such that there's only one right answer to your question... it's not an either or thing. by claiming an individual as your dependent, you are attesting to the fact that they meet the qualifications that allows you to claim them. things like a relationship status between you and the dependent, the amount of support you provided and some age and lifestyle type of things too.

in short, if you meet the requirements to claim the child at the federal level, you're kind of de facto saying that your child can't be claimed by somebody else.

it is illegal, against the law, morally wrong to claim someone as a dependent that you didn't actually qualify to claim just because the person that would qualify wouldn't or didn't claim them on their form. seeing some of the comments in this thread about claiming somebody else's kids makes me sad and frustrated.

for your situation, if the above link and information aren't sufficient, i would recommend contacting a tax professional or calling your state tax agency. (california's Franchise Tax Board can be reached at 800.852.5711)

I dont think so but to be safe file yours first with the dependant then wait until you get your fed back then have your mom do her thing with her state. Can't hurt it is only helping her. maybe villian can chime in

Back
Top Bottom